On a cold day, it still flys proudly

Dan Murphy

We are family.
FlagMar1003.jpg

Awesome pic Dan!

(I love the image the sun makes through the flag ;) )

Thanks for sharing!

How wonderful!

Did you notice the reflection in the blue part of the flag?? Almost looks like a cross to me. Who says "Under God" doesn't apply to our proud flag??

That cross hit me square the second the picture came up.

Gave me goosebumps!

What an incredible picture. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Originally posted by cgcw
How wonderful!

Did you notice the reflection in the blue part of the flag?? Almost looks like a cross to me. Who says "Under God" doesn't apply to our proud flag??

I saw the cross too!

Great photo Dan!

Great photo Dan, I'm Proud to be an American!!!

Great photo! I noticed the cross too--how wonderful! God Bless America!

Great picture Dan. I noticed the cross also.

That picture is so inspirationsl. Thank you Dan for sharing that, that makes me smile and so proud to be an American. :D

I had just put our flag back up this morning. No cross shining through mine though. What a beautiful photo!!!:D

Thanks Dan,

Everyday on my way out of work I look up at the one on the flagpole outside. I remind myself just how lucky I am to live this country. Where I am free! Then I Thank the almighty one for it.

That photo brought a tear to my eye. Thanks for reminding me again how fortunate I am!!!

Lisa

That is a <U>beautiful</U> picture, Dan! Thanks :)

Absolutley beautiful in so many different ways... thank you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter