"On Your Own" Excursions? West or Only East?

catjammies

Mouseketeer
Are the On Your Own Excursions existant only
on the Eastern, and not the Western?

In the Cr. Guide Website it seems to only indicate them having to do w/the Bahamas, Virgins, etc?

IF they do exist on the Western, where can I find a good listing & rec.s?

Try the Google.com search engine and search for "Grand Cayman", "Key West" and Cozumel. That is what we did and we enjoyed our two self booked excursions a bunch. We did the Old Town Trolley Tour in Key West and the Captain Marvin 3 Stop Tour in Grand Cayman. We just walked around and shopped in Cozumel. If it had been cooler we would have gone to Mr. Sancho's Beach but it was just too hot for laying around on the beach. Try the Sunset Celebration at Mallory Sq. the evening you are in Key West. That was a treat.
There are a lot of things you can find to do without giving DCL money for an excursion.

Russ:jester:

A agree with Russ about the choice of Captain Marvin's for snorkeling on Grand Cayman. It was wonderful. I'd also recommend Fury Catamarans for parasailing on Key West. They are located right at Mallory Square dock. It was $75 for a tandem flight (much less than the $70/person on Castaway Cay).

I think both routes have ports that are easy to find your own way around and do an excursion plus save money. Doing research ahead will really help you out lots!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter