• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Once upon a time

Dais1098

Earning My Ears
Can anybody else wait for Once Upon A Time to come back on? Cause I know I can't. I wonder what's gonna happen with Emma and Hook. Any ideas?

Can anybody else wait for Once Upon A Time to come back on? Cause I know I can't. I wonder what's gonna happen with Emma and Hook. Any ideas?

Me me me!! Not super excited about the wicked witch (I don't usually like new characters) but I'm missing it, big time!

Me Too!!!!!!

I have seen my entire seasons 1 & 2 DVD twice. More than anything I want to know if (how) Rumple come back and if he is willing to sacrifice his magic for true love with Belle and his family.

Watching season 2 again, I must say I feel sorry for Greg. The poor kid lost his beloved father and nobody would believe his outlandish tale. Of course he jumped at the chance to destroy magic. Tamara, I still find manipulative and nasty and yet her last act in this world was to tell Henry to run away. And lets be honest, as far as body count, Tamara has nothing on Rumple or Regina.

mandycurious said:
Me Too!!!!!!

I have seen my entire seasons 1 & 2 DVD twice. More than anything I want to know if (how) Rumple come back and if he is willing to sacrifice his magic for true love with Belle and his family.

Watching season 2 again, I must say I feel sorry for Greg. The poor kid lost his beloved father and nobody would believe his outlandish tale. Of course he jumped at the chance to destroy magic. Tamara, I still find manipulative and nasty and yet her last act in this world was to tell Henry to run away. And lets be honest, as far as body count, Tamara has nothing on Rumple or Regina.

I feel bad for Greg too, but I have a soft spot for my Preston Meyers front can't hardly wait... <3

So does anyone want to talk about Sunday's episode of OUAT?

What do you think is in store this season.

At first I was against the wicked witch being introduced as a villain. But I like how she took over Regina's castle and I can't wait for them to battle it out. Maybe Rumple will come back into play at the end of the season and throw water on her LOL

I missed the beginning-after months of waiting!!! I wasnt thrilled about the oz idea, but I do like Regina as a "good" bad guy. I'm sure they'll get rumple back. They better, at least. He's my favorite!

I didn't get to see last nights episode yet, but I am going to watch it after work today. very excited to see it and I am sure I will come back here and post.

It was good! And my husband totally called the ending very early in the episode.

I LOVED this week's episode. I am SO excited for what is to come this season.

Did any of you watch the special before the premier 2 weeks ago?
The actor who plays Rumple said that he does a bunch of different voices for each "Rumple" that he plays. DF thinks that the old mean rumple is back, but it seems like he has no magic (unless the cage has some sort of magic). I don't know what help he can be to the wicked witch without magic.

I am looking forward to the budding romance between Robin Hood and the Evil Queen! He was totally the guy that was who Tink (I think tink) showed Regina. It would be so cute for her to be a mom to his kid.

BTW i think my favorite part was Regina saying she can live just because she has someone elses's life to ruin! LOL

So who else was saddened by Sunday's episode ? :sad:

I was crying like a baby. Poor Neal/Baelfire! It was curious that they killed off the character who was the reason that the Curse occurred in the first place. Even if they didn't pair him with Emma, they could have developed other stories for him. I mean, he's Rumplestiltskin's son! He's Henry's Dad. It's like the people who run the show only want one family, The Charmings (who I love, but I don't think they should be the only ones).

Yes!! I love Neal. Not a Hook fan. Don't like make up n my dudes. Boooo!

I love Captain Hook . I think he's gorgeous , but I wanted Emma & Neil together. It would have been nice for Henry to have both his parents.

I also felt bad for Rumple , the whole series he's been looking for his son and he never got a moment's peace once he found him :sad2:

I love Captain Hook . I think he's gorgeous , but I wanted Emma & Neil together. It would have been nice for Henry to have both his parents.

I also felt bad for Rumple , the whole series he's been looking for his son and he never got a moment's peace once he found him :sad2:

Ok I should say there are things about Hook that I love, but I do have a theory that without his eyeliner and facial hair he'd look like Screech. :)

* LAST NIGHT'S SPOILERS*

I am trying to figure out the timeline of events for Cora. I am thinking that meeting King Leopald came first. Then some years later she met King Henry at the ball. The thing is Queen Eva trips her, but it seems like she did it because she was just a random peasant, not someone she knew from her past. Or else I feel like she would tell King Henry about her past. And does it take awhile for King Leopald to accept Eva because why would she try to court King Henry if she has Leopald? And then Cora uses magic to get rid of her baby. I would say then maybe Henry became before Leopald, but she ends up with Henry. So confusing!

*LAST NIGHT'S SPOILERS CONTINUED*

Okay I asked the same question on facebook and some friends sorted it out for me.

* Cora meets Leopald first.
* Cora does not use magic to have the cyclone appear, Zelana did that.
* I may have forgot, but I think Eva was just visiting and not courting Henry. if she already had Leopard, or in the process, perhaps she thought it was worthless to bring up the past again.

Now the strangest thing is how Leopald does not recognize Cora when she pawns Regina off on him. It also really shows the age difference between him and Regina!

My daughter and I got into during this winter!! After 2 episodes we had to back and watch all of season 1 and 2 on Netflix and then hunted down a friends Hulu account so we could catchy up with season 3!! We love it! I thought my daughter was going to lose her mind when Elsa ended the season!!! Can't wait for this fall!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter