One More Soda Mug question 7 day cruise

Mike Wolfe

Earning My Ears
On the last Disney cruise about a year ago you purchased a mug for $35 and reused it... Now I read that you get a card and the mug is optional.. So I assume, If one does not get a mug you show your card and then the beverage dispenser will hand you a glass, and you get a new glass each time????

Thanks

Mike

That's how it was on our last cruise. If you had your mug with you, the bartender would give you a plastic glass of soda, and you could pour it into the mug yourself.

I believe that this started after last year's Norwalk scare. This way the bartender doesn't actually touch your mug--he/she just hands you the glass.

Thank you so much.. I have a real Soda addition problem and I really hated lugging that mug around to feed that monkey on my back .... ;) Now I can hide it and no one will be the wiser..\

Thanks

Mike

As of last week, if you brought up the mug, the bartender would refill it (soda right in the mug). Otherwise, if you showed the KTTW card with the sticker, you would get soda in a plastic cup...with lots of ice. (I think they overdo it on the ice)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter