One Tree Hill vs Dawson's Creek, which was the better show?

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
One Tree Hill vs Dawson's Creek, which was the better show? If a new show could be made about the kids of the original characters, which show would you want to see a genuine sequel show created?

OTH 100%!

I'm late to the game. I only watched Dawson's as it was airing and never had an interest in OTH, but my daughter recently went through a phase where she watched almost every teen show from the 90's-now. One Tree Hill is one of her ultimate favorites and I enjoyed it too! Dawson's Creek makes me cringe in so many ways.

I only saw Dawson’s creek because my sister watched it. Other than Joey and Pacey, I couldn’t stand the other characters.

I did watch One Tree Hill. I enjoyed the first few seasons. Once these shows have characters that leave high school and are supposed to grow up, the shows usually take a show for the worst.

I wouldn’t really want to watch either as a reunion. I guess I don’t really enjoy watching the characters and how they turn out. I used to like Nathan and Haley on OTH, along with Peyton and started to dislike them all as the show went on. Unless they came back and did a reunion where everyone had a happily ever after I don’t want to see it.

Never watched One Tree Hill but recall a few episodes or Dawson's Creek. Another teen show that reminded me of 90210 and their various exploits while in high school. What tends to happen after a few years is they outgrow their parts and/or go off to college and the storyline of the original show is lost. Not sure a reunion of those who have now grown up/started families would make any sense.

OTH fans, assuming the CW did OTH the next generation, what should the opening scene of the new pilot be?

Never saw either.

(But I do love Gilmore Girls!)
I would definitely recommend OTH. It has that classic WB/Early 2000's series style feeling. It's a great series to binge watch during the summer. It will make you laugh, cry, and smile. I really hope the CW does continue the series in a sequel format.

I vote for Dawsons Creek, watched every episode, loved it, but got frustrated with the round in circles every season - start with one guy, end with the other. Don’t know that I need a sequel though :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter