I think my word will be BETTER

as in ...
I will be a BETTER wife, mother and Friend
I will be BETTER at taking care of myself
I will be Better at destressing my LIFE
I will BETTER my life everyday by being positive
I will be BETTER at connecting and making more time for my family
I will be BETTER at forgiving those who have betrayed me in the past
Being BETTER in 2010 will allow me to be happier, healthier and BETTER than I was in 2009.

I have to admit that this "one word" thread has stuck in my mind many times over the past few days when I've had to deal with stressful situations!!

My word is hope and the sermon on Sunday started off talking about how to deal with disappointments and ended up talking about hope - I took that as a sign that I chose the right word.

All such good words. Can someone please make me the word
good all shiny and purple!
Please!!

I think my word will be BETTER

as in ...
I will be a BETTER wife, mother and Friend
I will be BETTER at taking care of myself
I will be Better at destressing my LIFE
I will BETTER my life everyday by being positive
I will be BETTER at connecting and making more time for my family
I will be BETTER at forgiving those who have betrayed me in the past
Being BETTER in 2010 will allow me to be happier, healthier and BETTER than I was in 2009.

great choice!!

My word is hope and the sermon on Sunday started off talking about how to deal with disappointments and ended up talking about hope - I took that as a sign that I chose the right word.

Oh, goose bumps!!! Awesome!

All such good words. Can someone please make me the word
good all shiny and purple!
Please!!

working on it now!

Perfect Buffy !!
If is so good!!!
I'll add if tomorrow when I'm on my computer. Not sure how to
do it on my phone.

Sorry Holly, I just popped over to put the glitter siggy in for you, but Buffy got it done before me. I didn't see that you wanted it till later when I got home from evening shift...

I love my glitter word! I hope it reminds me everyday!!

I've been using my word as a mantra...patience, patience, patience. It seems to be working, especially when I have to deal with stupid people!

Can I beg someone to make it shiny and purty for me? I'd love a purple, if possible.

I've been using my word as a mantra...patience, patience, patience. It seems to be working, especially when I have to deal with stupid people!

Can I beg someone to make it shiny and purty for me? I'd love a purple, if possible.

Here's a few to try on :)

Ok I have been trying to think of a word since this thread opened. As I was reading all of the pages the word that keeps coming back to me is: Grace

For me it embodies so many of the other words. I need to find Grace in difficult and not so difficult situations.

Love the wordies!

I'll update the Wordle from home, but here's the current list if anyone wants to play :)

Time
Patience
Good
Breathe
Chance
Me
Shine
Kinder
Hope
Simplify
Blessings
Positive
Relax
Grateful
Happy
Believe
Now
Family
Friendships
Better
Grace

Ok I have been trying to think of a word since this thread opened. As I was reading all of the pages the word that keeps coming back to me is: Grace

For me it embodies so many of the other words. I need to find Grace in difficult and not so difficult situations.

Love the wordies!

Grace under pressure.
It is only when you have both divine grace and human endeavor that you can experience bliss
Grace, strength, courage, and confidence

Love it!!

I wanna pretty word too PLEASE with 2 cherries on top.

And then instructions on how to get it into my siggie as I'm having brain block.

I wanna pretty word too PLEASE with 2 cherries on top.

And then instructions on how to get it into my siggie as I'm having brain block.

I would love my word, too- and instructions lol
Any color is fine - my word is now. I like the patience color........

If you have time, please. and thank you!

Grace is amazing- love it! Actually all of the words have made me stop and think....we are very blessed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter