Online ADR Retrieval?

letsgoagainsoon

North Central PA
I booked my ADRs yesterday, but I am having trouble retrieving them online--anybody else have problems?

Have you tried another phone number? I remember last year I had trouble and it was because I was entering my home phone because that's the number that's linked to my resort reservation. Then I remembered that when I was making my ADR's it asked for a number that I could be reached while in the parks, so I entered my cell number. Couldn't hurt to try :confused3

btw I made some adr's this morning and I just retrieved them without an issue.

It's that # to reach you while at WDW.

That's what got me last year. I only ever used my home # until it asked for that, then I put in my cell #.

How/where can you retrieve them online? I was able to make some reservations online but I didn't see a way to view them after the reservation was finalized. TIA!

I have NEVER been able to retrieve my ADRS...and its really starting to annoy me!!...I have called dining and they all still seem to be there..but under no phone number...even though I know I put one in.:mad:

I just hope it all works out at DW.

I have NEVER been able to retrieve my ADRS...and its really starting to annoy me!!...I have called dining and they all still seem to be there..but under no phone number...even though I know I put one in.:mad:

I just hope it all works out at DW.

If you put in your international number, leave off the 00 and enter the next 10 digits, works fine for me (Austria - international number too!) but it took me a while to figure it out.
Also, if you made your booking online the confirmation email has your name and the phone number it is booked under at the very top - read it carefully and you'll find it.

Well this is going to throw more confusion into the mix I guess, but I am able to retrieve mine through "My Disney Vacation - Dining" by logging in and putting all my details in as usual - but it doesn't ask for my phone number at all?!?!?! :confused3

Unless of course I have inadvertently stumbled across a loophole, in which case I really must find out what it is so I can share it......

Well this is going to throw more confusion into the mix I guess, but I am able to retrieve mine through "My Disney Vacation - Dining" by logging in and putting all my details in as usual - but it doesn't ask for my phone number at all?!?!?! :confused3

Unless of course I have inadvertently stumbled across a loophole, in which case I really must find out what it is so I can share it......

Does that bring up all of your reservations, or just the ones from that day?

Want to talk about strange- I just realized all of my confirmation # end in the same # (13 ADR's). Tomorrow I book the last one will it end in the same # ?

Does that bring up all of your reservations, or just the ones from that day?

Want to talk about strange- I just realized all of my confirmation # end in the same # (13 ADR's). Tomorrow I book the last one will it end in the same # ?

Never mind, I was on yesterday as per my post - no problems. Today I thought I would check and it won't retrieve any. It does have an option to retrieve multiple reservations though and as you click on that it opens up the windows for more ressie numbers. But now I can do NOTHING! Grrr! I think it has something to do with my phone number which it is now asking for. I have received pin codes this year and can't even open them to view online as it tells me to call - doesn't recognize my zip code. I have checked over and over, phone and zip are EXACTLY as in my profile on the Disney site. Yesterday when I did the ADRs it showed my phone number with dashes separating the first and second three digits. Thought it might be that, but it told me only to use numerical characters. Aaah, the stimulation of the Disney website - what would we do without it. :lmao:

If you put in your international number, leave off the 00 and enter the next 10 digits, works fine for me (Austria - international number too!) but it took me a while to figure it out.
Also, if you made your booking online the confirmation email has your name and the phone number it is booked under at the very top - read it carefully and you'll find it.

I tried that in the first instance. It just seemed common sense as I assumed the website was set up for US numbers.

However that doesn't work. Called last night and spoke to a lovely CM who was able to retrieve them all but still can't do it online. She confirmed as suspected that the phone number is a problem. When she plugged in my reservation number it generated and "unknown" message in the number box. It seems that what happened was when I made the ADR's the system didn't save my number and made the reservations without it. Which means in all likelihood I will not be able to retrieve them online. :sad2:

On the bright side, I got to experience the humorous side of the voice detection software on the Disney phone system. It was giving me the initial options when I picked an inopportune moment to sneeze. And everything went into Spanish :lmao:

Had to hang up and redial - just don't think my high school Spanish was going to get me where I wanted to go. :rotfl2:

I'm having the same problem, I can retrieve 4 of my ADR's now but I still cannot retrieve the other 7.....

I'm having the same problem, I can retrieve 4 of my ADR's now but I still cannot retrieve the other 7.....

Well that's four more than a lot of us are getting. There must be some issue with the set up of the website - again!!!

I wonder what is going on!

I had no trouble bringing my Tusker House ADR's up. I had to cancel two of them as I got a better time. I didn't have all 3 booked at the same time, only two, then I cancelled one. Went from 9:55 am to 8:35 am to 8:05 am.

I think that the website might be a bit buggy still. Some days I can search and retrieve just fine, others I can't. And sometimes the site works well in the AM and not in the PM (or vice versa).

It could just be bogged down with people searching on the site and get confused. :confused3

If its not accepting a phone number, I'd call the hotline and ask for clarification. They may be able to sort it out for you. Otherwise, just keep trying, and if the problem persists, call for technical support, or just use the hotline.

Well I have got smart now - I used the resort phone number today and that one is coming up no problem. However my other ones are not and as per previous post, probably never will :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter