Online ADRs- 180+10 day window?

dynamite100

"My lips are locked. The key is in the river."
If you are an onsite guest, and wish to make your ADRs online, do you still get the benefit of the extra 10 days on your bookings? If so, how does this work? Do you have to input your reservation number first, so that the system can verify that you have a room booking onsite?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Carl

If you are an onsite guest, and wish to make your ADRs online, do you still get the benefit of the extra 10 days on your bookings? If so, how does this work? Do you have to input your reservation number first, so that the system can verify that you have a room booking onsite?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Carl
Yep, you can take advantage of the 180+10 while doing the ADRs online.

Before you make the first ADR, on the page where you'd search that restaurant, there will be a link to associate your resort reservation. Click that, follow the directions (keep your resort confirmation number handy ;)), enter the information, and you should be set to go.

For more detail, it's near the beginning of my ADR Tutorial below (in sig).

Yep, you can take advantage of the 180+10 while doing the ADRs online.

Before you make the first ADR, on the page where you'd search that restaurant, there will be a link to associate your resort reservation. Click that, follow the directions (keep your resort confirmation number handy ;)), enter the information, and you should be set to go.

For more detail, it's near the beginning of my ADR Tutorial below (in sig).

Thanks for that.

Carl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter