Online ADRS not working for 180+10

bleeps

DIS Veteran
Hello!
Today is my 180 day, and the online adr system is only allowing me to make adrs for my arrival day -- my 180th day. Is there a way to get the system to recognize my resort confirmation # so that it allows me to book the "+10" days?

Thanks.

also, make sure when you put in the letters that you are using upper case and not lower case.. that matters.. good luck! :thumbsup2 it worked fine for me this morning.

We've also found the system doesn't recognize odd numbers. If we try for a party of 5, there is no availibility but when we enter 6, we can usually find a table. Once or twice, I've called about getting an ADR and the CM was able to find one after the online system said there weren't any available.

Thanks, all! Dis-ers come to the rescue, again!!

With the detailed instructions from everyone, and especially MsSpinShady, I got it all figured out.

Um, Disney? You *could* make it just a little easier; I'm bold enough to consider myself computer literate and I'm a frequently returning guest -- but without the fine print instructions it wasn't happening for me....

Whew. Done and done!!

Congrats, Bleeps! I actually "practiced" last night following the instructions as far as the system would let me.

I was momentarily stunned this morning when I went through the steps again and hit the refresh button at exactly 6:00am only to see all of my days open up. It was really a rush -- I think I need more excitement in my life if scoring ADRs is my biggest thrill of the week! :laughing:

I completely share your "done and done" sentiment. :woohoo:

Have a great trip!

We've also found the system doesn't recognize odd numbers. If we try for a party of 5, there is no availibility but when we enter 6, we can usually find a table. Once or twice, I've called about getting an ADR and the CM was able to find one after the online system said there weren't any available.
This is a pretty common issue they have. When making plans for my initial solo trip, the CM had to search for 2 as none of the first places had availability for 1. She actually mentioned that it does that sometimes, but it's not consistent either.

Thanks, all! Dis-ers come to the rescue, again!!

With the detailed instructions from everyone, and especially MsSpinShady, I got it all figured out.

Um, Disney? You *could* make it just a little easier; I'm bold enough to consider myself computer literate and I'm a frequently returning guest -- but without the fine print instructions it wasn't happening for me....

Whew. Done and done!!
Glad to hear it :). I have issues with the Disney IT department (and I rarely miss an opportunity to let people know it!), the site looks pretty, but functionality and ease of use are a bit underwhelming. Of course, the fact that I work in the software industry and understand basic design concepts may have a bit to due with the pickiness. Let's just say it's not the most intuitive of web applications out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter