Online Check-In at the Fort?

christianweecare

DIS Veteran
October will be our first time camping at the Fort. We will be bringing our travel trailer. Is it even necessary to do online check-in for the Fort? We have two reservations. One for my sisters family and one for ourselves.

You can check in when you get there. We always do, it's part of the Fort Experience for us!

Is there any benefit to the online check in at FW? and what changes to the check in process if you do the on line check in?

Is there any benefit to the online check in at FW? and what changes to the check in process if you do the on line check in?

Welcome to one of the best places to camp, with 'location'!!
We have never used the online check in, prefer the 'face to face' :) Haven't seen that we've missed anything by doing it this way. It never has taken more than a few minutes for the process - usually check in 10-11AM on Tuesdays - never a wait. Other times may vary.

On line check-in used to be beneficial as you could use it to put in loop requests, etc. They changed it last year to be more generic to match all the resorts so now you can choose to be on ground level :sad2: or perhaps be near the stairs :rolleyes1

Used to be there was a separate line at check-in where those of us who did on line could get your stuff quick and go on in but that doesn't seem to happen anymore.

Now we just go inside. Doesn't really affect me as I usually get there early and my assigned site isn't ready so I negotiate for a site that is open so I don't have to wait in overflow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter