Only 4 Mains on Napa Rose Menu?

shaycamp21

DIS Veteran
Is this still the case? (that's what it showed on the DL website). I was wanting a book a meal there for DH's birthday during our August trip but now I am not so sure after seeing the limited options. Is it still worth going?

Last edited:
Worth is always a relative term, still worth it for us. We went end of January for my birthday with the limited menu and it was still worth going for us. They had some great starters we shared too. We are going again in a 12 days.

Most high end restaurants have a small, rotating menu that changes with what’s in season. Napa Rose changes often. I’ve only ever done the Vitners Table menu and trust me, it’s plenty of food and variety.

Most high end restaurants have a small, rotating menu that changes with what’s in season. Napa Rose changes often. I’ve only ever done the Vitners Table menu and trust me, it’s plenty of food and variety.
This precisely. The general rule is the fewer items on the menu, the better the food. Generally it means fresher ingredients because stuff is gone through quicker and the menu items are more specialized and known well by the chefs and cooking staff. If a restaurant has a vast menu a lot of stuff is kept frozen so it doesn't spoil and is usually lower quality overall.

I love Napa Rose but it makes me sad how much they have pared down the menu (and still no bread?)

Looking at an old menu the mains were halibut, salmon, veal, mushroom ravioli, short rib, filet, and rack of lamb. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter