Onsite hotels - can you walk from one hotel to another?

melbatoast

Dis Fan
Can anyone tell me if you can walk from one on-site hotel to another? We want to check out all 3 hotels (we are staying at HRH) and I don't know if you can walk or take a boat to another hotel. Thanks!

Yes, you can walk to all three or take the water taxi. The HRH is close to PBH and would be a nice walk. Going from HRH to RPR, you could walk through Citywalk then onto RPR or take the water taxi from Citywalk. The water taxis do not go from hotel to hotel. Each hotel has it's own boat(s) which go to Citywalk. You can then board a different boat to go to either hotel. We have enjoyed visiting HRH and PBH when staying at RPR several times.

There is also a bus that runs between the hotels.

If you are up for a nice stroll then all 3 are within walking distance - I checked out all 3 by walking - probably at a leisurely pace looking at 15-20 minutes max

thanks
jaysue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter