Opinions please.Le Cellier,San Angel or Marrakesh for lunch with 3 teens and 2 8yos?

E

eeyoresmom

I've narrowed it down to one of these 3 for a sit down lunch.Which would you choose? Food and atmosphere count equally:) TIA

We have eaten at both LeCellier and Marrakesh and love them both! LeCellier has more common food, but Marrakesh has great entertainment!

For our June trip we are trying San Angel Inn and Garden Grill. We have not eaten at either one before. The age range for our kids is 16, 14, 13, 7, 4 and 2.

of the 3, i would chose between le cellier or marrakesh. the teens just might enjoy the belly dancer at marrakesh!! and the food is really very good. however, if they are steak lovers, you might want to consider le cellier. and don't forget the delicious cheese soup there!! if it "tex mex" you are wanting, then san angle is not it; the food here is more traditional mexican food. have you looked at the menus? hope this helps!! happy eating!http://allearsnet.com/menu/menus.htm

My kids are 17, 15, 13, 11 and 6 (plus one non-eater--the baby). We have eaten at all those places--two of them numerous times. You did not list the first place my kids would choose to eat (Teppanyaki) but they do love San Angel and Le Cellier. For whatever reason the whole Marrakesh thing is just "lost" on them! They really dislike the whole belly dancing thing. (But, they are boys and worry that they might be pulled out to dance.) If you are with outgoing girls who would love to "show off" a little--it might be a different story. My kids would choose San Angel for atmosphere (food's pretty good, too) and LeCellier for food. It depends on what kind of experience you're looking for. HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter