Opinions please? which pet loop-300 or 1600?

We have only stayed in the 300 loop, and we really like it because it is the closest pet loop to the marina, and the restaurant. You can walk there, it makes it much easier to get to the magic kingdom by boat, or the ride bikes over to the Wilderness Lodge. :)

I have stayed in the 300 loop and in 1700, 1800, and 1900. The 300 is a preferred loop, so you have cable and are closer to the amenities. 300 and 1800 both have direct access to a creekside pet walk. I think the sites in 300 are a little smaller and closer together, but I'm not sure.

You will usually see more pets in the 1600-1900 loops, and you will have much more area there to walk your pet. In the 300 loop you just have the one loop circle, and since my dog loves to run with my bike we have gone back to choosing 1600-1900. My personal favorite--1700! I wish I were there now!!

Barbara
237 to go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter