Orbitz ressies with L&M

zurgswife

WDW is my Shangrala...and I'm going...life is bett
Has anybody reserved with orbitz....and L&M was the rental car company.....I"ve used L&M before without incident....though never though Orbitz....there rate was awesome....Hope I won't have any problems...

at that unbelievable Orbitz rate! Hope it is for real. Will be interestd how you make out as it looks like your trip is before then. Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

I've also reserved L&M through Orbitz for June $74.95 per week and $14.99 for additional days for an intermediate car.

Well, mine is in March soooo....I'll report back....when I return.....

zurgswife we're in the same "boat" as we need a car rental too for March and L & M WAS cheaper a couple of months ago but for our dates they are just as high as all the other car rentals.:( I'm getting desperate here as everything is really high priced and we need a car for about 25 days.:(

Good luck!;)

I also see on Orbitz that I can get a car for a week through L&M for 74.95. But what can I really expect to pay? I know there are airport fees, etc. that get added on. I believe L&M charges 5.00 per day for an additional driver - since I do 95% of the driving in FL, I guess I can do 100% to save 35.00 for the week. I saw on their website that I must bring proof of insurance if I want to decline their insurance - what constitute "proof"? Do I need to bring my insurance policy? Is my insurance card enough?

We're trying to decide between renting a car and hiring a town car to take us to/from Wilderness Lodge. Right now, I'm leaning toward the limo service unless I can be convinced this is a really great deal...

Thanks!

L&M does seem to have some additional fees that the other rental company's do not. That aside, I have rented from them twice, I always brought a copy of the first page of my insurance policy with the coverages listed. Never had a problem with them.

You can go to their website and get all the figures before you rent. http://www.lmcarrental.net/main.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter