Order of threads?

Dug720

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
Can we make the order of threads be the way it used to - where the newest threads or replies were at the top? There is seemingly no order to them at least on the cruise board. It's old mixed in with new and just...ew!

Try the "thread display option" tab at the bottom of the forum display page. It lets you re-sort by date started, last post, most likes, etc...

There should be a way for us to reset the default to sort by most recent reply... But it could take me a bit to find where that is now!

Can we make the order of threads be the way it used to - where the newest threads or replies were at the top? There is seemingly no order to them at least on the cruise board. It's old mixed in with new and just...ew!

Hmmm....the Disney Cruise Line Forum appears to be date-ordered in my view. The "stickies" are at the top -- the first 6 posts have red pushpins and will remain at the top regardless of most recent post. But the rest are all listing correctly newest on top.

Try the "thread display option" tab at the bottom of the forum display page. It lets you re-sort by date started, last post, most likes, etc...
I can't find that tab?? When you say the bottom of the forum display page do you mean the page that shows all the forums categories. Duh that is what it sounds like to me but for the life of me I can't find a thread display option.

Thread Display Options.png
I can't find that tab?? When you say the bottom of the forum display page do you mean the page that shows all the forums categories. Duh that is what it sounds like to me but for the life of me I can't find a thread display option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter