• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ordering Annual Passes from Disneyonline

Kristina

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

It's almost time for our trip and we will need 2 annual passes so we can get both the room discount plus have an excuse to go back again ::yes:: ! We live in Sweden and I am wondering if anyone has purchased their passes from DisneyOnline and how that went? I seem to remember reading here that someone had a lot of problems with their purchase and said "never again"! Yikes! I don't really know where else I can get them though, and we need at least one for check in at our hotel. (I am going to email the hotel as I was advised and let them know it won't be activated yet, as our flight won't be getting in until late that evening).

Unfortunately, you can't purchase them online.

If you go to Disneyworld.com, and go to the tickets section, it asks for which country you live in. Annual Passes are not an option for Swedes.

You have a couple options from here:

Call 1-407-934-7639 (407-WDISNEY) and ask them to add them to your reservation. You should then be able to pick them up at the parks. You'll also save on shipping costs! :)

THe other option is to simply wait until you're at Disney World, and purchase them there.

In either case, if you don't have an annual pass voucher already, simply explain the circumstances to the CM checking you in. They should be able to give you 24 hours to come back and show the pass.

Don't worry. One year we had an AP discount for the AKL and we did not purchase them prior to checking in. When we checked in the nice gentlemen told us just to stop back by the desk after we purchased them and we did with no problewm.

That would be great if we could just wait till we get there! I've sent an email off to Disney so hopefully they will reply that it's okay, then I will copy that and bring it with us just to be on the safe side. I didn't know I couldn't even order Annual Passes living in Sweden SnackyStacky! I guess that settles that then ::yes:: !

Thank you for your quick replies :wave:! Oh and SnackyStacky, you best get to packing, you've got a date with the mouse very very soon! Have a wonderful honeymoon! :wave2: .

Originally posted by Kristina
That would be great if we could just wait till we get there! I've sent an email off to Disney so hopefully they will reply that it's okay, then I will copy that and bring it with us just to be on the safe side. I didn't know I couldn't even order Annual Passes living in Sweden SnackyStacky! I guess that settles that then ::yes:: !

Thank you for your quick replies :wave:! Oh and SnackyStacky, you best get to packing, you've got a date with the mouse very very soon! Have a wonderful honeymoon! :wave2: .

Thanks Kristina. Ivan's put a temporary damper on the plans, but monday morning, if Orlando airport is still open, I'M GOING!!! AND I'M SO EXCITED! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter