Ordering just an entree at Quick Service

elfof2moons

Mouseketeer
I know you used to be able to order just an entree without a side. Mobile ordering doesn't allow this but can I do it at the register?

I can't eat an entire meal and leftovers aren't an option in the parks. Usually I just split an adult meal with my daughter but sometimes we want to have different things and thought this would be a good way to save money and not waste food.

If the side is included with the entree price, then I doubt you can delete it and pay less. If the sides are listed separately from the entree, then I don't see any reason you couldn't just pick the items you want.

As an example, HS Backlot Express shows 'fries' are included with the entree. You might be able to decline the fries, but I would expect the price to remain the same.

1663425056801.png

I know at Satuli Canteen I’ve ordered the bao buns a la carte from the register, but couldn’t do so from the app.

I've noticed that also, that mobile order doesn't let you order an entree without the side for a couple $$ less. I also have a smaller appetite (except for ice cream!)

If the side is included with the entree price, then I doubt you can delete it and pay less. If the sides are listed separately from the entree, then I don't see any reason you couldn't just pick the items you want.

As an example, HS Backlot Express shows 'fries' are included with the entree. You might be able to decline the fries, but I would expect the price to remain the same.

View attachment 703060
You can order just the entree at the register. It’s a minimal savings. We did this at Backlot Express because we like the Cuban but not plantain chips. We ordered a side of fries that we had to pay additional for, which was fine. They don’t allow substitutions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter