Orlando morning traffic question when leaving MCO

japanese maple

Mouseketeer
Flying in late (10 pm), staying night at MCO hotel. Plan is to drop luggage off with Bell Services at AkL in the morning and Uber to breakfast at Trattoria Al Forno. I enjoy the breakfast pizza. Maybe around 10:30.

What time would you suggest leaving airport to get to AKL by 9:15 or 9:30?

You'll find traffic from MCO to WDW in the morning to be fairly smooth if you take the 417 route. That's the south exit from the airport. OTOH, if you take the north exit using 528 to I-4 you can expect more traffic. I'd allow 35 minutes using the south exit but 45-50 minutes using the north exit.

You'll find traffic from MCO to WDW in the morning to be fairly smooth if you take the 417 route. That's the south exit from the airport. OTOH, if you take the north exit using 528 to I-4 you can expect more traffic. I'd allow 35 minutes using the south exit but 45-50 minutes using the north exit.

I'm sorry I wasn't more clear, we will also be ubering from Airport. But thank you for time reference, that is helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter