~Ornament Exchange-Sent/Received!~COMPLETED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Names are still being distributed. For each pm that I had sent out, I wrote your send by date. The first send by date is 11/7, and the second send by date is 11/24. Please send me your d.c. number or tracking number as soon as you have sent out your exchange. I will keep track of all mailings. And please remember to pack all of your ornaments well, and mark your boxes well, so that we can try to avoid any damage during shipping.

:santa:

All names sent out. If you had signed up, and did not get a name, please let me know by today.

I am so sorry! I am usually on here every night but Halloween weekend was a mess.
Can't wait to go buy my person's ornament tomorrow!

Reminder,....the first send by date is only 2 days away. When you had gotten your pals info., and your mail by date was 11/7, please send your exchange out by Friday. And don't forget to post here once you have sent out your exchange, and send me your d.c., and tracking number. Same for everyone else, but your send by date is 11/24.

Mine was actually sent Nov 2nd... just couldn't find this thread to post on till now. Thanks for directing me this way.

My ornaments are purchased just have to find a box to mail them in. I'm hoping to mail out either Monday or Tuesday.

Ornament sent! Expected Monday November 10!!! :-)

And it arrived yesterday. My DD Isabella said to say Thank You sooooo much. She received 2 small plush ornaments and an Elsa ornament. She can't wait to put them on the Christmas tree.

And it arrived yesterday. My DD Isabella said to say Thank You sooooo much. She received 2 small plush ornaments and an Elsa ornament. She can't wait to put them on the Christmas tree.

She is very welcome!!!! I'm glad she liked them!!!! I was soo excited when I found the Elsa one. Those seem to go fast :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter