***Ornament Exchange Sent/Received Thread*** COMPLETED!!

Merriwether So glad you enjoyed your package. To funny that we both bought similiar items.

I received my pkg today from Kimbees dbf George

I received a beautiful purple and silver ball. I love purple
A gorgeous glass ornament with a snowman
a hallmark mickey t-shirt ornament
2 santa clause votive holders. (one didnt make it) with votives.

I loved it. Thank you!! Happy Holidays!!

Everyone is getting some great packages. I was looking for my snowmen yesterday and i couldnt find them. So i asked my kids and well DS11 said they had to bring ornaments to decorate their tree in 4th period and so he saw then sitting on the counter and grabbed them. grrr kids. but atleast his entire class (atleast 200 of them get to enjoy my present!!) I told them when they take down the tree I want them back!!

Not quite, but we are getting there ::yes::

Gaspode (mailed 11-15)
Gaspode's aunt (mailed 11-16)
clhcpaca (one mailed 11-20 and one mailed 11-19)
MotoXPrincess's DM (elf on the job )
wdwlovers5's DNephew (confirmed delivered 11-19.....we need a check in)

I just want to thank Meriweather for taking on the job of coordinating this ornament exchange. I also want to thank the "elf" that's going to be sending my mom her package. It's great to know that just becasue someone doesn't participate like they said they would that someone else doesn't have to be left out.
THANK YOU!

I just want to thank Meriweather for taking on the job of coordinating this ornament exchange. I also want to thank the "elf" that's going to be sending my mom her package. It's great to know that just becasue someone doesn't participate like they said they would that someone else doesn't have to be left out.
THANK YOU!

You are welcome. Most of the hosts decided along time ago that everyone should receive ::yes:: We adopted the "elf program" then. We always have wonderful people that volunteer to send an extra.
Your mother's package should be going in the mail today.....so it should arrive in a few days :)

A package from KMEBEE was waiting for me when I arrived home at 9:00 pm yesterday.

I received the following:

2 snowmen tea light holders
black/white cat holding a red Christmas light bulb
photo kitty ornament
a Hallmark Eeyore with antlers ornament
Eeyore Jingle Jelz window cling

Thanks for all the cute ornaments and other holiday items. I plan to decorate THursday when I'm off. Can't wait :dance3:

Cindy:santa:

Sorry this post is late. Michael received his exchange and I am afraid that I forgot who it was from, I left the card at home. He received:

A set of 4 sport ornaments;
A car ornament;
A ball ornament filled with candy/gum;
A pack of pencils;

I know there was more and when I check the name later I will check the other things he received.

He loved everything.

Hiya,

I received a lovely parcel of goodies today from MotoxPrincess99.

I got:

- Box of mini candy canes in cherry flavour - mmm I love cherry! Also my DH is happy as I have some old candy canes I always pull out to decorate with and now I'll throw them away and use these ;)

- Pack of christmas sticky notes - great for work to cheer things up a bit!
- Pack of christmas pencils - I think I'll share these rounds the kids I work with so thanks from them too :)
- Cool lifesavers shaped tin ornament full of watermelon and cherry lifesavers
- Door hanger with green and red bells on - our cats will have fun with this ;) I'll try to put it too high for them to reach!
- A cute NOEL ornament which looks like the letters were made from candy canes
- A gorgeous little cross stitch pennant - did you make it yourself? Its so pretty thanks!
- two snowman pot holders
- two tinkerbell pens (again these will come to work!)
- A lovely star ornament made from wood and pine cones (I really like the 'rustic' look at christmas so this is great)
- and last but certainly not least a groovy surfing Santa ornament!!

Thanks Sarah for everything!
Gaspodé

Sorry this post is late. Michael received his exchange and I am afraid that I forgot who it was from, I left the card at home. He received:

A set of 4 sport ornaments;
A car ornament;
A ball ornament filled with candy/gum;
A pack of pencils;

I know there was more and when I check the name later I will check the other things he received.

He loved everything.

That was from DebMcDonald's DD.

Glad to hear of some arrivals. Only a few more to go.

Hiya,

I received a lovely parcel of goodies today from MotoxPrincess99.

I got:

- Box of mini candy canes in cherry flavour - mmm I love cherry! Also my DH is happy as I have some old candy canes I always pull out to decorate with and now I'll throw them away and use these ;)

- Pack of christmas sticky notes - great for work to cheer things up a bit!
- Pack of christmas pencils - I think I'll share these rounds the kids I work with so thanks from them too :)
- Cool lifesavers shaped tin ornament full of watermelon and cherry lifesavers
- Door hanger with green and red bells on - our cats will have fun with this ;) I'll try to put it too high for them to reach!
- A cute NOEL ornament which looks like the letters were made from candy canes
- A gorgeous little cross stitch pennant - did you make it yourself? Its so pretty thanks!
- two snowman pot holders
- two tinkerbell pens (again these will come to work!)
- A lovely star ornament made from wood and pine cones (I really like the 'rustic' look at christmas so this is great)
- and last but certainly not least a groovy surfing Santa ornament!!

Thanks Sarah for everything!
Gaspodé

I'm glad you like everything. Yes, I made the cross stitch pennant. I'm kinda crafty. I thought the Surfin' Santa ornament would be perfect considering I'm from California. BTW, I bought myself one of the jingle bell door hangers too and my cat won't leave it alone! :rotfl:

My DM received her package today!! She was very surprised. She received:

A set of Hallmark Snowflake Snowball ornaments
A Hallmark Keepsake ornament with Minnie, Mickey and Pluto
Jack Frost Lip Balm
Gingerbread Spice Tea
Kitchen towel cookie cutter set

She loved everything!

Thanks to mrsheppo for being her elf!

My DM received her package today!! She was very surprised. She received:

A set of Hallmark Snowflake Snowball ornaments
A Hallmark Keepsake ornament with Minnie, Mickey and Pluto
Jack Frost Lip Balm
Gingerbread Spice Tea
Kitchen towel cookie cutter set

She loved everything!

Thanks to mrsheppo for being her elf!

I'm so glad she liked everything. Merry Christmas:santa:

Oh good :yay: Glad to hear the elf package arrived.
Thank you for stepping in Barbara. It is much appreciated.

Now we just have the 2 UK related ones to go. They have to arrive soon. Both were mailed a while ago.

Hiya,

Just heard from my Mum and my Aunt has received hers!

She has got a turquoise theme in here living room so was thrilled to receive:

Everything in a beautiful turquoise gift box
Lots of pretty silver and turquoise ornaments
A Mickey & Minnie ornament
Gorgeous tea light oil burner in the shape of a christmas tree

She says thank you very much to ifyouhadwings/christina (hope thats the right name!) She said she is thrilled, everything absolutely beautiful, thanks!

She is also a bit worried about the one she sent, its been well over a week now but hopes it will be there soon.

Best Wishes,
Gaspodé

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter