OT: Desperate for Minnie Costume

hmerritt

Mouseketeer
Long story short, I asked for a 24m and just realized I got an 18m and now I can't find any in this size in the stores and they are sold out of this size online. If anyone happens to be in their Disney store, will you check for me and see if they still have a 24m? I figured if anyone would just happen to be in their Disney store, it would be this board!! lol~ I am desperate now!

Heather

Where are you located? I went to the Disney Store on Sunday and they had tons of Minnie costumes, shoes, ect. If there is a DS around you, I'm sure they are not sold out.

I'm in Atlanta, and I've already checked two Disney Stores and they are not sold out of the costume, but they are sold out of 24m.

Heather

Could you alter the 18 mon. costume to fit? Maybe cut the crotch and make it bigger on the bottom? Just a thougt, there may be something you could do to make bigger.

Maybe you could ask your local Disney Store to call around to other stores and have one shipped to your local store.

I have tried ebay, and so far called 6 states worth of Disney stores and nothing. And the costume is waaay too small even to try to make do. Right now it's not even close to snapping on the bottom.

I am so bummed.

Heather

Did you try to use snap extentders? I've used them on my daughter's onesies. Most Babiesrus and other baby stores have them.

Hi Hmerritt,

I have a 24month Minnie costume that I don't need ,as I bought a size 2 and my daughter bought a 24 month for her daughter. PM me if interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter