OT: It was a very Mickey Xmas at my house!

yummy72

DIS Veteran
now that I've managed to get everything put away and find some computer time, I just had to share with my fellow Dis'ers what a Mickey Christmas I had.

I got a Mickey/Minnie shirt (from the Disney Store...they are wearing scarves with hearts all around)

New Mickey slippers on my feet right now!

the Mickey Utensils from the Disney Catalog (soooo cute...I refuse to use them...they just have to sit there in my Mickey kitchen and look cute!)

2 new Mickey Antenna Balls, a black one and a red white and blue one

A Mickey bank (he's too cute to put money in...he's just going to site there too)

and a neat glass cabinet thing from the Pottery Barn to put my Mickey porcelin boxes in.

A Mickey Picture Frame and a Mickey address book for my purse

and a Mickey cell phone holder to put my Mickey cell phone in

Of course these were thanks to my Mom, b/c DH thinks he has been replaced by Mickey and stopped buying him for me years ago :earsboy:

Wow, some nice mom you have.

Where do you buy the antenna balls?

Hercamore

My Mom got the antenna balls at the Disney Store, b/c unfortunately none of us have had the pleasure of visiting the World in awhile!!

Happy New Year!
Candi

I mean it was a Mickey Christmas here also. I got the desk set, clock included, the Nightstand lamp that talks. And the cordless phone for my office also. How cool is that. All this is in my computer/scrapbooking room along with all my framed disney pins. :p Merry Christmas to me yippeee!!!!

Thanks to my hubby and kids for all the goodies.

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter