OT - let the chatting begin....... CHAT thread

Thank you hun I think we will go sun - thurs as I presumed Friday would start getting busier. Where did you get your autograph books from they are so cool I never evan thought about that!

Sun to thurs should be quiet. We're doing sun to thurs at the end of September.

We got the autograph books from the shop in our hotel.. They sell them in all the shops at disney and in the disney hotels :)

Evening all :)

Gosh, this thread isn't like it used to be, pages and pages in one day lol.

Anyway wanted to share my news, i've booked a trip and it will be my first as a nanny :goodvibes
Going are myself and my eldest in one room
My youngest, her partner and my Grandaughter in another
And lastly, my Mum in a room all of her own

We are going from the 5th - 9th of February staying in my favourite hotel the Cheyenne. I ended up adding the transport too (indrect outgoing, direct coming back) which probably cost a bit more but i didn't want the worry come October trying to sort it out. If it had only been a couple of us it wouldn't have mattered too much but as there will be 5 adults and a baby i didn't want to take that chance.

So... Disney, here we come :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Great news 'Nanny'! A family trip sounds wonderful!

I was pricing up the Cheyenne for December just out of curiosity..... :-)

Happy planning!

Hi there :wave2: that's great news, it will be so lovely to see DLP through the eyes of a little one, how old will she be?

She'll be one. Probably much too young yet but we plan to make it an annual thing so she'll grow up with it. :)

No such thing as too young!!! :rotfl2: I love the idea of an annual trip, it should be compulsory! :goodvibes

Anyway wanted to share my news, i've booked a trip and it will be my first as a nanny :goodvibes

We are going from the 5th - 9th of February staying in my favourite hotel the Cheyenne. I ended up adding the transport too (indrect outgoing, direct coming back) which probably cost a bit more but i didn't want the worry come October trying to sort it out. If it had only been a couple of us it wouldn't have mattered too much but as there will be 5 adults and a baby i didn't want to take that chance.

Congrats on becoming a nanny:goodvibes and fab news on the trip booking:thumbsup2

Sounds fun and congratulations.

poppie123 said:
She'll be one. Probably much too young yet but we plan to make it an annual thing so she'll grow up with it. :)

Wow that's a great tradition to start. Congrats Nanny!

We can't book yet, but I just bought our plane tickets for next summer. We are doing the Baltic 7-night cruise followed by the Norway 7-night cruise with DCL then flying from Copenhagen to Paris for a few nights at Disneyland Paris. This will be my third visit and my daughter's second. Very excited to go back. It is such a lovely, laid back experience (we're from FL, so it is very different than our usual visits to WDW!).

We're booking at the weekend for 5 nights/6 days at the Cheyenne for the week of 21st September. Hubby has got the week off with me so we're taking the little man again!!! Woohoo *does a happy butt dance*

We can't book yet, but I just bought our plane tickets for next summer. We are doing the Baltic 7-night cruise followed by the Norway 7-night cruise with DCL then flying from Copenhagen to Paris for a few nights at Disneyland Paris. This will be my third visit and my daughter's second. Very excited to go back. It is such a lovely, laid back experience (we're from FL, so it is very different than our usual visits to WDW!).

We're booking at the weekend for 5 nights/6 days at the Cheyenne for the week of 21st September. Hubby has got the week off with me so we're taking the little man again!!! Woohoo *does a happy butt dance*

Both trips sound fab! Congrats on your bookings :thumbsup2:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter