• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Other Than Standard What Rooms Are On The 7th Floor?

tiggerguy2000

Disney Veteran<br><font color=green>Isn't worried
I have stayed at the HRH in the standard club room and would like to know what other rooms do they offer on the 7th floor.Im looking in on getting the deluxe room but want to be on the club floor.Any info on this would be great so I know what room to get when calling in when the discounts for 2004 are out.I have 6 people on this trip but always can cut one off.We are a family of five.Cant wait to go back to the Hard Rock again on july 4th 2004.
tiggerguy2000

Not sure, but some have reported that there are no DELUXE rooms on the club level. Doesn't make much sense, but maybe someone can clarify.

I was always under the impression that they only had gardenview, poolview and king club suites as well as larger suites. In some literature and reading some trip reports it seems there are deluxe rooms at club level and kids suites also. I would bet they are limited and maybe why we dont hear much about it. I think there are 86 or so total rooms on club level. Anyone here stay in a club level deluxe or suite? I would be interested in what room categories are on club level too!

There are two kidsuites on the 7th floor, they can not be reserved. We were offered an upgrade to them for $100 nightly. We declined.

I've heard about king suites on the floor as well as the Graceland suite. Not sure about anything else?

Teresa

The Club Suite is a King Suite just on club level. I cant believe they wont book the kids suites on club level. Maybe just not at a discount but if one were to call and try and book it at rack rate I would be surprised if they said no.

I asked them about the kidsuites specifically on the club level and they told me they don't book them. They are only upgrades :(. It makes no sense to me either?

Teresa

That's how it was for us, too. We booked a Kid's suite and asked for Club level. We were not using any type of discount (none available due to holidays). They said we would have to see what was available when we checked in-so far as Club level went, but they would note it on my reservation. We were fortunate enough to get the Club upgrade.

Nan

So you booked a kids suite at rack rate and then they upgraded you to club level kids suite? Did they charge you?

We had to pay $35 for the upgrade. I don't usually pay rack rate but this was a special trip and we had to have certain dates that didn't have a discount.

Nan

Jessica could you please tell me what kind of room a king/club suite is? We have stayed in a kids suite but the kids have outgrown that type of suite. My main concern is # of beds and bathrooms.

Thanks! Paula :D

I quess I m still up in the air on what room to get with six people.I could get 2 club rooms or the deluxe suite and put down on comments that im looking for upgrade on check-in.Boy it would be easier if someone is helping me with the cost!Why im I always inviting someone to go with my family of five?Im a sad story sucker.
tiggerguy2000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter