Other theme parks

juliefurr

Earning My Ears
Dont know if this is the right place to post this.

Anyway..

for 2 adults, which is the following is best theme park to visit?

Six Flags Magic Mountain or Knotts Berry Farm ... and why?

THANKS! :sunny:

I would go to Magic Mountain. Knotts reminded me of the fair too much. The thing that made us leave the park was when the safety bar didn't release when the ride was over the worker came and pulled the handy dandy screwdriver out of her pocket and popped it open. I looked at the other workers and they all their own handy dandy screwdriver. Thats when we said bye, bye! That was about 4 years ago. :sad2:

I'd definitely say Six Flags. For adults there's a lot more rides (if you're into thrill/extreme rides that is) to enjoy. The only other one would be Knotts but it isn't very nice and just doesn't really compare to Six Flags.

Have a good one wherever you do decide to go. :thumbsup2

Six Flags definitely has more thrill rides. Depending on where you're staying, the drive there could be 1-2 hrs. If you're staying near DL then Knott's is within 1/2 hr. Knott's is fun too but doesn't have as many thrill rides as Six Flags. Also it depends on what time of year you go. Six Flags can get very hot! Both parks do get crowded during the summer, especially weekends. Both parks have a separate water park located nearby.

As far as safety concerns, I wouldn't worry. Both Knott's and Six Flags are run by large companies and I don't think they'll take any unneccesary risks.

I also say MM (six flags). It will be much more fun, has many more adult rides. I haven't been in atleast five years but that its what I remember.

Good luck on what ever you decide. :thumbsup2

I say Six Flags too. We loved it last time we went. If you are into big thrills, this is the place to go. And they have a brand new coaster that's just opened up. It is supposed to be the largest "flying" coaster in the US. It looks so awesome, I'd love to fit MM into our trip if we could.

Hi Juliefurr,

What exactly were you looking for when visiting? Magic Mountain is perfect if you absolutely love roller coasters, Knotts is nice if you like the western feel with a handful of thrill rides, Disneyland because....well.....it's the original, or since you're from Australia you could try Universal Studios to learn about Hollywood and movie magic? I can't quite place a favorite, I guess it depends on your personalities! Have fun! :thumbsup2

We haven't been to Six Flags in CA but we have the one here in WA not as big though, so we went to KBF - KBF does have some thrill rides and some corney ones too. We (2 Adults & 3 Teenagers) enjoyed the trip. That might also be because we went in February and it wasn't crowded. BTW - KBF has the BULLET and it's Awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter