Otterpop's DISign thread - Autograph Cards and Epcot Passports

Hi there! I absolutely L.O.V.E. your passports! I saw on your first page that you are not currently able to personalize ID pages. Is there any chance you could put up an ID page that is blank? I wouldn't mind writing in the info after printed. If you are not comfortable with that or don't have the time, I understand. Thanks!

Hi,

Unfortunately I do not post blanks to try and minimize inappropriate use of my images...sorry! If it's only 1 or 2 and you want to PM me your info, I'll see what I can do...

Hi,

Unfortunately I do not post blanks to try and minimize inappropriate use of my images...sorry! If it's only 1 or 2 and you want to PM me your info, I'll see what I can do...
I understand! I will just make it work. No worries, thanks!

Hi there! I just saw an EPCOT World Passport from one of my friend's. I LOVE IT! Are you still doing them?

If so, could you please make some for 2015 for me. I can send you the info, if you'd like.

Thank you in advance,
Kimmi

Last edited:
are are you still making 10 X 10 autograph pages? I have a book made with your designs. Would you be able to make Big Hero 6 page (Baymax and Hiro) also Crystal Palace character meal?

Last edited:
Hi Evan,

If you're still sending out the PIY passport I would really appreciate it if you could send it to me please. I'm not sure if you have the 5x7 v.4 as a PIY. If so I'd like that one, if you don't then I'd love the v8 one please.

Thank you so much! :)

Again Evan you are a genius. You are so talented. You have a great eye. Thanks again. I will be adding these to my book and also making a book for my goddaughters first trip.

Evan your designs are FABULOUS!! I love the passports. I hope you are back to doing the ID's soon, I would love a couple, they are amazing

Hi Evan. Your autograph cards are fantastic! Would you have time to DISign an 8x8 Boba Fett autograph card?

I LOVE your 5 x 7 passport v8. I noticed the cover shows 2015 but the individual pages inside (in the stamp area) show 2013. Would you be able to update these to 2015?

I LOVE your 5 x 7 passport v8. I noticed the cover shows 2015 but the individual pages inside (in the stamp area) show 2013. Would you be able to update these to 2015?

Revised them all to not include any dates...let me know if there are any problems.

Evan

Oh my gosh!!!!! This this amazing!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us.

I was wondering if you could make something for me! This page that you already designed...could you make it with four generic squares. I want to put them in the back of my autograph book! If you can't that's more than fine, but I thought I would ask!

http://s1019.photobucket.com/user/S...ph pages/MiscCharacter3.jpg.html?sort=3&o=107

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter