Our friend, low-key

I remember Jason as "pop daddy" over the years. It was a long while after that, that I realized that Low Key was the same person. I used to wonder what the 'hey' was in his posts, thanks to you Dan, I now know. And his 'long post' comments always made me laugh, as most of the time I felt the same way in reading some of them.

How very sad. Your post full of memories, brought up times I had posted on one of his threads, or him on one of mine, and made me smile through my tears. There are only a few DISers that could make me feel like that. Pop Daddy, C.Ann, King Shultz (haven't seen him in forever either, and Rodeo. You always manage to find the sweetest, kindest things to say about DIS members Dan. I thank you , and I send blessings to Jason in Heaven, may he RIP, he will be missed by a lot of us :grouphug:

Sad day for the DIS. Low-key aka Popdaddy had a big heart, although he never wore it on his sleeve. He (and Dan) would pop in and add an encouraging post on the threads when people needed it Most. His sense of humor was infectious. His contribution here will be greatly missed. Prayers for his family.

While he would take a break now and then, his recent absence has been throwing up red-flags because it’s been a while. I always enjoyed seeing his name, especially attached to “name a song with this word”. He will clearly be missed by many here. I only knew him as low-key, and appreciate your post @Dan Murphy. I am truly saddened to hear of Jason’s passing.

This makes me very sad :sad1:
Jason was always one of my favorites and he will forever be known as Pop Daddy to me. When I took my break from The DIS awhile back ago he reached out to me, which meant a lot to me. He was a very nice man and his posts made me smile.
I had to chuckle Dan when you reflected on Jason saying “ Long Post”. Whenever Jason wrote that I always found it humorous.
I always wished I could have met him in person, because I felt that him and I had a very friendly connection, like I feel with many others here.
May God bless him in the heavens above and may his family have peace and comfort during this difficult time,
Thank you Dan for letting us know :hug:

I had the honor to be not only Jason's co-worker but a good friend. I am in aw of the love and fellowship found here for Jason. I have not said much for honestly been in tears reading all the kind words for Jason. I was one of the few people in his non internet life who knew About these boards so here I now am. (At least that's what he told me, lol) I know he spent so much time here and I can tell you he loved it here. He talked to me often about his disboard family ❤
Welcome to the Disboards. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter