Our Honeymoon Trip (Dec 3 to 10, 2000) Part One: Introduction and Itinerary.

kking

Earning My Ears
Hello everybody!

We got back from our trip a couple of days ago (and thoroughly enjoyed it)! Since I have read and used much of the advice in this website, the least I could do is contribute a trip report.

The cast of characters:

Myself(Ken 27 from Toronto, Canada), 2nd trip to WDW.
My wife Dana 29, 1st trip to WDW.

Background story:

When we decided to get married, there was really no choice of where to go for a honeymoon, it was just a matter of choosing when to go. We got married in July of this year but decided to postpone the honeymoon until early December because the crowds would be smaller and the weather would be cooler.

The original plan was to go to the resort for a week. However, our travel agent (I have to say that a good travel agent is hard to find and we have one of the best) had just returned from the 4 day land/3 day cruise package and highly recommended it. We hadn't planned on the cruise and we decided...why not? This decision was the best thing we could have ever done...but more details on that later.

I'll be dividing up the report into the following sections (the last four parts will appear in the Disney Cruise section of this website):

Part Two: Arrival and Epcot
Part Three: Animal Kingdom/Downtown Disney
Part Four: MGM
Part Five: Magic Kingdom/Thoughts on WDW
Part Six: DisneyQuest/Transfer to Cruise Ship
Part Seven: Nassau
Part Eight: Castaway Cay
Part Nine: Disembarkment and final thoughts

Hope you enjoy!

Congrats on your marriage, and welcome from a fellow CDN! I can't wait to read all about your trip! :D

xmas-mic01.gif

84 - Disneyland
00 - offsite (HIFS)
01 - offsite (HIFS)

This sounds like it will be a great trip report. Thanks for taking the time to write it and share it with us. :)

Lisa

<p align=center> <font color=#FF0000 font size=4> Happy Holidays</font>
gift41.gif

<A HREF="http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/lisatx/index.html" TARGET=_blank> <font color=blue font face="Times New Roman" >Visit my DISney website -
trip reports and scrapbook pages!</A>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter