Our last trip for a while...

LovePug

DIS Veteran
Some of you might remember that I was attempting to conceive a baby. I had some lab work done that, long story short, shows that it's not going to happen :sad2: . We have decided to move on to adoption and are very excited about it :yay: . We are adopting from Guatemala and the journey will be long and very expensive so I have to put our trips on hold for a couple of years. After this trip is over, our next one will be with our new Disney fan :hyper2: !

Good luck with your adoption! :thumbsup2 Hey, look at it this way... even though you'll have to miss WDW for a bit, it will be that more meaningful and special with your daughter or son in toe! :cloud9:

Good luck with the adoption and in a few years you will be able to see WDW through the eyes of a child. As the mother of three adopted children, I can say it is the most rewarding and sometimes heart breaking thing we ever did. We wish you the best of luck.

Congratulations to you! What a selfless decision to make. Will be looking forward to seeing photos of your child as soon as you bring the little one home!

Thanks, everyone! I just can't wait for everything to come together and we have our baby in our arms :hyper: !

:wave:

Best of luck on your upcoming journey! very exciting...

others' best wishes in previous posts. We are all gonna wanna see pictures! :thumbsup2

Sometimes things don't work out the way we planned but the end result will be great no matter what! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and make sure you keep us posted.

It took 6 1/2 years for me to have my son, so I know the decision-making process is a difficult one. Congratulations on your decision and I wish you all the very best as you begin the process toward bringing Baby into your lives! What a wonderful adventure! :sunny:

Congrats on the big decision. We have mulled over this life journey serveral times in our 7 years together and still haven't decided to do it. We are actively discussing the issue again right now. Time will tell. Maggie

Many, many heartfelt good wishes to you and your partner! :grouphug: Such exciting, wonderful news! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter