Our Magical June 9th Cruise Part 4

cruzindon

Mouseketeer
One more thought about the CC party, all of the invitations were collected at the door and the Captain drew two cards out of a bowl and the lucky families got to blow the Mickey horn as we left St Thomas.

Dinner that night was at Animator's and as usual we enjoyed the show, dinner was also great. DW & I had the maple glazed salmon and DS 17 had the Cannonoli (sp?) with ricotta cheese. Desert was the double fudge torte. After dinner it was time for Mouseketeer. We sat in different rows towards the back, but none of us were called. No one won a trip and the most money won was $400. Two questions that I remember were "How old would Walt have been when WDW opened"? 69 years old, and "The character Trusty appeared in which movie"? Lady & The Tramp.

We went up to deck 10 to walk and star gaze before turning in at 11:30. Tomorrow is St. Martin and the Tropical deck party.

It just dawned on me when reading your report that we didn't get our invitation - and this was cruise #4! Bummer. We also didn't get our invite to the DVC member get-together - didn't even think about it until our tablemates talked about the cool free stuff they got. And what about that bottle of champagne that's been in our room for the 1st three cruises? The card has always been signed DCL but various people told me it was actually from DVC - whatever - we didn't get it. What we did get was a duffle bag and the CC $200 stateroom credit which I'd gladly give back if they'd let me push the Mickey horn button. Really, I would!

debg <also on the june 9th cruise>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter