~Our March 'Just Engaged',freezing,and full of surprises trip~Updated 6/23 p.76

TR has been started (link in siggy). There's some big news in it, too... :rolleyes1

Thanks! Going to it now!

Your pictures of the Wilderness Lodge are fantastic and have made me want to stay there even more!

I hate the last day...it's always so depressing, but luckily your next trip is approaching really fast!

Looking forward to your next update!

Aw thanks! WL is beautiful. I hope you get to stay there sometime!

Yes, it did help having another trip so soon!

Hey tinkgurl! I was a little behind but all caught up now. :)

You guys sneaking into BLT. :rotfl2: I don't get that they have the doors locked during the day - oh well, they must have their reasons? :confused3

We always ask for ketchup at home in WCC-style "kettttttttchuuuuuppppp!" :laughing: Doesn't everybody?? ;)

Loved the pics of WL - it's my favorite!! Can't wait to visit in just one week!! :dance3: I have the episode of J&K plus 8 on the DVR and I won't delete it just so I can see WL but, oh, poor things, it is just annoying to watch them. :sad2:

I am just like you on my last full day of vacation. I get so sad and depressed that I have to remind myself to have fun! I'm actually really glad that we have a pretty full day on our departure day. We don't have to catch ME until 3pm and that is just awesome!

Last day blues. . .:sad2:. Was your bottom lip hitting the floor. I know mine does.

Love all the pictures of WL. We went there for the first time last summer and I wish I had taken the time to walk around like y'all did. I've never seen the villa so thanks for sharing.

"Doesn’t it look like it just goes on forever?! Haha"

Yes that hallway is long, we were in the last room too! It did force us to walk around a little more. I loved all your pictures of the WL, very descriptive too. Your next trip is coming up very quickly, so I'm sure that is making you feel better about your last day posts.

Hey tinkgurl! I was a little behind but all caught up now. :)

You guys sneaking into BLT. :rotfl2: I don't get that they have the doors locked during the day - oh well, they must have their reasons? :confused3

We always ask for ketchup at home in WCC-style "kettttttttchuuuuuppppp!" :laughing: Doesn't everybody?? ;)

Loved the pics of WL - it's my favorite!! Can't wait to visit in just one week!! :dance3: I have the episode of J&K plus 8 on the DVR and I won't delete it just so I can see WL but, oh, poor things, it is just annoying to watch them. :sad2:

Hey! Glad you got caught up. Yes, we 'snuck' in! :rotfl: I don't understand why they're locked either.

Haha, I think everyone should ask for ketchup that way!

Thanks. WL is nice! In one week?! That is so exciting!

I am just like you on my last full day of vacation. I get so sad and depressed that I have to remind myself to have fun! I'm actually really glad that we have a pretty full day on our departure day. We don't have to catch ME until 3pm and that is just awesome!

Okay, glad I'm not the only one who gets that sad.

Last day blues. . .:sad2:. Was your bottom lip hitting the floor. I know mine does.

Love all the pictures of WL. We went there for the first time last summer and I wish I had taken the time to walk around like y'all did. I've never seen the villa so thanks for sharing.

Yes it was!

You'll have to walk over and check out the Villas sometime.

"Doesn’t it look like it just goes on forever?! Haha"

Yes that hallway is long, we were in the last room too! It did force us to walk around a little more. I loved all your pictures of the WL, very descriptive too. Your next trip is coming up very quickly, so I'm sure that is making you feel better about your last day posts.

Glad you liked the pics! It does help having a trip coming up so soon.

Like I said, we were in that hallway our very first time being DVC members. I remember just walking and walking.

Hi Tink, I'm all caught up, It took me 2 days cause i started reading it late last night. Anyhoo, I love the Full House references. Like everyone else, I love your purse. Im interested in trying that platter you had at the wave. Lol, at your fiance sneaking into BLT. My hunny would probably try it too.

I love going from resort to resort. The details and theming are just so specific to each resort. There are so many resorts that I want to try and stay at on future trips. While it's sad to read about the end of your trip, at least we have another TR to look forward to soon. I hope your little guy will like POTC too!

Hi Tink, I'm all caught up, It took me 2 days cause i started reading it late last night. Anyhoo, I love the Full House references. Like everyone else, I love your purse. Im interested in trying that platter you had at the wave. Lol, at your fiance sneaking into BLT. My hunny would probably try it too.

Hey! Glad you got caught up. Thanks for reading.

Haha, Full House is the best. I wish they'd do a reunion show!

Thanks. I've gotten so many great compliments about my purse.

You have to try the thing I had at The Wave. It was so good!

Haha, it was fun being on the walkway!

I love going from resort to resort. The details and theming are just so specific to each resort. There are so many resorts that I want to try and stay at on future trips. While it's sad to read about the end of your trip, at least we have another TR to look forward to soon. I hope your little guy will like POTC too!

It is so fun Resort hopping! I would be amazing to stay at each Resort.

Totally joining the report late. But I can not believe I made it through all 74 pages to catch up! Great report!

We are heading to the WL for our VERY FIRST DW adventure in September. I'm beyond excited and still trying to wrap my head around all the info. I'm so addicted to trip reports, and yours has been fun to read!

~Zara

Totally joining the report late. But I can not believe I made it through all 74 pages to catch up! Great report!

We are heading to the WL for our VERY FIRST DW adventure in September. I'm beyond excited and still trying to wrap my head around all the info. I'm so addicted to trip reports, and yours has been fun to read!

~Zara

You read through all of it?! :worship: Thanks for reading!! Aw, thanks. I'm glad you enjoy it!

That is so exciting that it's your first WDW trip AND you're staying at WL. If you ever need any help planning..let me know! I love helping!

Now that summer vacation is here. (FINALLY!!!)

I'm gathering the courage to start a pre-trip report and ask for some help/input. I want this to be the perfect trip. :D

~Zara

I love that you and your fiance go back and visit the VWL even when you aren't staying/eating there. We do the same thing! I get so nostalgic about things like that. I think it's important to revisit these places and talk about what a great time you had. It keeps the memories alive!

CRACKED UP at that armadillo story!! That is the most random thing ever. I didn't know they just roam free at WDW! Soo funny. I hope the little critter was OK ;)

Now that summer vacation is here. (FINALLY!!!)

I'm gathering the courage to start a pre-trip report and ask for some help/input. I want this to be the perfect trip. :D

~Zara

A PTR will be fun! :yay:

I love that you and your fiance go back and visit the VWL even when you aren't staying/eating there. We do the same thing! I get so nostalgic about things like that. I think it's important to revisit these places and talk about what a great time you had. It keeps the memories alive!

CRACKED UP at that armadillo story!! That is the most random thing ever. I didn't know they just roam free at WDW! Soo funny. I hope the little critter was OK ;)

It is so hard not to go back and visit. I get attached to the places we've stayed. I'm glad you understand. :)

The armadillo was completely random! :rotfl:

I love your WL pictures, it really looks like a rustic and beautiful resort :)

I LOVE the lobby area at the VWL--always comfy and quiet especially after a long day at the parks.....the WL is awesome.......

enjoyed the update, I love reading about how much you love Disney and how much every minute there means to you...:goodvibes

Wilderness Lodge is amazing and think I read somewhere that its one of the cheapest delue's...would love to stay there and enjoy the boar ride in the evenings...maybe someday!:wizard:

will look forward to seeing the photo of you and Kirsten at the Totem, you could maybe do one of those frames with 3 photos in it one on either side of you both visiting separately and then one in the middle of you both together!

enjoyed the update, I love reading about how much you love Disney and how much every minute there means to you...:goodvibes

Wilderness Lodge is amazing and think I read somewhere that its one of the cheapest delue's...would love to stay there and enjoy the boar ride in the evenings...maybe someday!:wizard:

will look forward to seeing the photo of you and Kirsten at the Totem, you could maybe do one of those frames with 3 photos in it one on either side of you both visiting separately and then one in the middle of you both together!

Thanks girl.

WL is so nice! I hope you get to stay there someday! I love that idea of the 3 photos!

Hey everyone. Just wanted to say I haven't forgotten about you! I have been busy this week getting ready for this weekend...tomorrow morning we are leaving for St. Louis! Going to the Cards game tomorrow night and Saturday night. Cross your fingers for good weather!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter