Our new neighbor plays the bagpipes

We had a neighbor across the street who played them. Was rather nice IMO, but I doubt others felt the same way I did.

that is great! a friend at work got a full ride for the Oboe. I am partial to stringed instruments but this one guy I dated play the saxophone......

tenor.gif

Friends immediately came to mind with Ross playing Celebration.

I used to live on the water in New England. Every Friday night a man would come and play them solemnly out on the rocks, it was beautiful.
However, much older and now living in close quarters with neighbors it might drive me nuts. It really depends on the time of day they are played. We have a neighbor who plays the drums in his garage (and is quite good!) but he does this in the late afternoon so it doesn't bother me (it's right outside of our bedroom window). However, it drives their other next door neighbor nuts as that guy works the early AM shift. That poor neighbor since had a family move inon the other side whose kids have a drum set. They smash on the drums in their open garage (nowhere near as good as the guy on their other side!). What are the chances? People who live in close quarters should be mindful of emitting a lot of noise. Guessing the waterfront bagpiper from my old days was probably playing out there to be kind to his neighbors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter