Our trip to DVB then on to VGF 2

Great summary! Did you experience any room noise issues at Grand Floridian BPK? Some other reports about hearing neighbors easily.

Day 5

Got up early and had breakfast in the room. We had lunch reservations at the Boat House my favorite restaurant. We drove over to Disney springs for our lunch reservation and after a great lunch we stopped in at the Disney store and got another bathing suit and matching shirt for our great grandson. Back to the room and get into our bathing suits and relax in the pool for a while. We have a late reservation at California Grill tonight which is still a fixed 3 course dinner. After the pool a small rest in the room and got ready for dinner, but before dinner we decided to take the monorail over to MK and then walk over to the contemporary for dinner. We went in to MK but it was just to crouded so after walking around for a while we left and walked over to the contemporary and up to the California Grill. We both enjoyed the view of MK right from our dining table and soon after our appetizer the fireworks started and it was nice not having to get up from our table. We were in perfect view of the fireworks right from our table. After dinner it was the monorail back to GF and to our room. We did almost all our packing since we have a very early flight out of Orlando Airport and to home.

Day 6

Its up at 5:30am and out the door by 7am. Left for the airport. Dropped my wife at the ticketing while I went and took back the car. Pulled into Budget and when the girl scanned the car she asked me where I rented this car. I told her right here. She said you couldn’t have, I grabbed the paperwork and showed her and she said you got this car from Alamo, embarrassed and jokingly I told her I just wanted to stop by and say hi, we both laughed and she said I was not the only one to do that. I felt like an idiot but it was funny. My wife asked me what took me so long and I told her nothing….I’m not giving her that one. We really enjoyed our stay again this time. We did the right thing for us to start off at Disneys Vero Beach and enjoyed the ocean then to be one of the first to experience the new rooms at VGF2. Please feel free to read about our stay at the newly refurbished rooms at the VGF2 DVC. Under the forum DVC resorts and the heading “how lucky to be in the first group to stay at the VGF DVC that opened today. Please enjoy many pictures that I took during our stay.

We really like our new outlook on travel, we just take our time and do what we want when we want, and if we decide not to do something we come often enough to just do it the next time we come. Had another great trip, cast members were awsome restaurants were great and looking forward to coming back in a few months. Till then…..now its time to say good-bye to all our company…M.I.C. See you real soon. K.E.Y why because we like you….M.O.U.S.E………..Bye for now.

Last edited:
Fabulous report. You made me smile many times - especially about not giving your wife the one where you returned the car to the wrong place first. I'm on the fence about VGF2 because of all the initial negative reports about sound, no microwave, beverage cooler is risky for milk, etc., etc. etc. Thanks for taking the time to entertain us. :cutie:

Fabulous report. You made me smile many times - especially about not giving your wife the one where you returned the car to the wrong place first. I'm on the fence about VGF2 because of all the initial negative reports about sound, no microwave, beverage cooler is risky for milk, etc., etc. etc. Thanks for taking the time to entertain us. :cutie:
Thanks for taking the time to read my thread. All the rooms now have microwaves. They were on back order when it opened.

Loved your report, thanks so much for doing it! Glad you had a great time and your VB start off has given me something to think about for our next trip! What a great way to start your vacation and VB is one of my favorites!

Loved your report, thanks so much for doing it! Glad you had a great time and your VB start off has given me something to think about for our next trip! What a great way to start your vacation and VB is one of my favorites!
Thank you for taking the time to read my report. We had a blast and will be going back soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter