Outdated

Jodie, you are my hero!

It needs a sticky! make it so Number 1! (phamton)

ok, thats just a teensy bit of star trek geek showing there

:hippie:

Wow ,you get a deluxe room upgrade from Garden View for Gold.
Think i might change my booking to AAA instead of APH

all has been revealed:thumbsup2 boffo job!

can we interest you in a job writing IRS tax instructions?:wizard:

Super! Color coordinated and everything! :thumbsup2

Love it! Thanks for all the great info. However, I tried using your link for netbooker and I'm getting an error message.

:rolleyes1

Great job Jodie! Thank you so much!!!

I believe this needs to be a STICKY please! :flower3:

Ok, I think I fixed it. Can a few of you try it, and let me know if it works for you (hoping it's just not cached in my 'puter here). Thx!

https://universalhotels.ibe.netbooker.com/web/FrontController.nb4?module=PropertySearch&operation=AreaPropertyAvailabilitySearch&execute=yes&instanceId=96&areacode=UER&areaname=Universal%20Orlando&ChainPropertyCodes=UEHRH+UEPBH+UERPR&lookAndFeelId=969&locale=en

Thanks everyone, and please don't forget to LMK if you see something wrong in the first post!

seems to work now Jodie...thanks...... :thumbsup2 btw, i think you forgot to mention in your original post you would be treatin' all the homies to a "suite" stay at PBH :rolleyes1

Great thread! I did notice one thing, however. You state how many nights or stays it takes to be BLUE, but do not list those for GOLD or PLATINUM!

Thank you! Love all of the detail info you provide!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter