outdated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that's weird - pretty sure they just changed that because on one day during Christmas week I have a dessert party booked for JBJB at 5:00pm for a 6:30pm show and a Star Wars dessert party at 8:30pm for a 10pm show. Now Star Wars is not even on the schedule...?
I also noticed this change to the December schedule and was wondering what was going on.

Is there anyway to see what the final calendar for Dec 2016 looked like? The link on the first page isn't working for me. Trying to see how many 8am openings MK ended up with.

Just noticed the April 2018 calendar link is now working. It wasn't a couple days ago. Biggest thing I noticed was that both AK & HS hours change from 9am-8:30pm to 9am-9pm on the last 2 days of the month.

Is there anyway to see what the final calendar for Dec 2016 looked like? The link on the first page isn't working for me. Trying to see how many 8am openings MK ended up with.

They have removed the older TA calendars from the web.

But, HERE is a link to different Dec. '16 calendar.

Last edited:
Just noticed the April 2018 calendar link is now working. It wasn't a couple days ago. Biggest thing I noticed was that both AK & HS hours change from 9am-8:30pm to 9am-9pm on the last 2 days of the month.
Noticed the MK parade is listed as 3pm... thought that changed to 2pm...?

I noticed that about mid-way through October, they released April 2018. Is this a regular pattern? Would we expect to see May 2018 released middle of this month?

I noticed that about mid-way through October, they released April 2018. Is this a regular pattern? Would we expect to see May 2018 released middle of this month?

Maybe.
There seems to be no "set pattern" anymore with Disney and calendars.

I'm dying to know that the May hours will be as I'm really curious what they will do with DHS and the new Toy Story Land!!!

Just a guess, but maybe they're not releasing the TA calander for May 2018 yet due to Toy Story Land?

Was there such a delays when Pandora was 6 months from opening?

is this calendar no longer something disney does? May isnt out yet and we are half way through june

is this calendar no longer something disney does? May isnt out yet and we are half way through june

I'm no longer going to post it until I get fresh info, if any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter