Outlet shopping in Orlando - worth it?

Does anyone know if the Character warehouse at the Vineland outlet is still using a virtual queue?

Unless they've implemented it again recently, it wasn't in effect when we visited in March. Just walked right into the store. They did have a queuing area setup, but the store was walk-in both days we hit it (approximately mid-day)

Unless they've implemented it again recently, it wasn't in effect when we visited in March. Just walked right into the store. They did have a queuing area setup, but the store was walk-in both days we hit it (approximately mid-day)
Awesome thanks!

We are thinking of doing International Drive Premium this time. I'm pretty sure I did Vineland last time (2006 btw). Has anyone been to both and have opinions?

We are thinking of doing International Drive Premium this time. I'm pretty sure I did Vineland last time (2006 btw). Has anyone been to both and have opinions?
There isn't much difference really. They are about the same size and carry mostly the same closeout merchandise. I-Drive might be a bit less busy because they are a bit further from Disney, so some 'finds' might last a little bit longer there. It really depends though, because the busier they are, the faster they restock shelves. We've been to I-Drive a couple of times, but didn't see a reason to make that extra drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter