Outlets at Disneyland

We4mickey

Cast Member
Can anyone tell me where the Disney outlets are in California? I know they were posted on here awhile ago. Will be going in 4 days and want to make sure we get to these. Thanks

only found one when i was there last year in december and it was in an out of the way place in a plaza just beyond one of the major highways....wish i could remember

you might ask someone at the stores in disneyland

that is where i found out where it was.....

or

try doing a search on google....

they did not have much that i wanted....but did get a video.....of the park

got my map out .....and you have to go up Harbor Street and past hwy 91 to get to the plaza......you could always stop and ask someone in that area if you cannot see it

the plaza if i remember is on the right ......but the store is not visible from the street....you have to enter and drive around a corner in the plaze to get to the store....

well, after a fruitless search for the address in my travel papers ......i remembered .....had posted about this before.......on the dis board and did a search for it....by the way, it is 1:30 am here.....just had to find this....

anyhow,

as i left the "character warehouse" i picked up a sheet regarding locations of other locations in southern california

the one near anaheim is here:

Fullerton

233 Orangefair Mall
Fullerton, Calif 92832
714-870-9363

off the Highway Freeway 91

Harbor & Orangethorpe

hope this helps......

DH and I were there last May. It really isn't far from DL, and easy to get to.
You enter on the far side of the shopping center, and the doors are actually from the outside. It was more of a shopping center concept, if I remember right.
Nothing fancy, which stands to reason. Kinda reminds me of a Santa Surplus store, Disney style.
One huge room with just racks and tables.
We hardly bought anything. We don't have kids, so no kids clothes. And the eliminated a lot there.
The adult clothes were okay at TDS sale prices. (or even a little higher)
They had pins. But they were not attractive and $7. (Now THAT'S a day I pass up a pin!);)
I think I bought a pen. They had a few nice home items, but nothing that was dirt cheap that I wanted to drag on a plane or ship home.
Just a hit and miss situation I think.
I am hoping the three I will be visiting in FL next month are better!:bounce:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to everyone. I love the DW outlets and would have been really disappointed to not find them at DL. Only 2 more days:D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter