Outlets Stores question.....

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
I was wondering if anyone knows if any of the outlet stores in Orlando have the Princess bedding and accessories from time to time? Or is it just clothes and stuff animals?

I've been to the Home store at Downtown Disney and they didn't have any Princess bedding or accessory stuff. I was disappointed.

Thanks so much!

I saw Princess items at Orlando Premium Outlets in early February. Not sure if there was bedding but there was bathroom stuff--shower curtain, soap dish etc. I did see Minnie and Tinkerbell pillowcases. I don't remember seeing any sheets, though.

I thought this outlet was MUCH better than the ones at Belz and Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores, though. We went to these on previous visits and didn't find much. Maybe it had to do with the time of the year.

You have to watch, though, because not everything is marked down. They do have some items that were selling for the same price as the shops in the parks--that said, I found lots of good deals there and will stop back each time we visit WDW.

Thanks so much for the replies.

I have the Purple Pretty Princess bedding from the Disney Catalog (not available anywhere else) and they already discontinued the clothes wall hook and the light switch cover so I was hoping to maybe find them down in Florida.

Also, I've seen on ebay a beautiful Princess wall clock I'd love to get. This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about.

Thanks again!

Check with your Disney Store and ask for the Disney Marketing phone number. They have access to everything that Disney offers and might be able to locate the items you need. It probably wouldn't be discounted, but you could probably find it through them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter