Over 2000 pix! Our first Disney Dream cruise + Fantasy pix + Our Wonder cruise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, they're coming. I have a ton to add. Life is just crazy busy. Now go do that laundry! (get the kids to help)

I would like o be able to WEAR my clothes after I wash them, so the kids need to stay away from my washing machine. I"ll make them rub my feet as I read your next update.

We were on our way out to sea. The last time we sailed out of the Port of Miami was for our honeymoon back in 1998. It had been a while. Not at all like I remembered, but good. It was an easy in and out. Easier than Port Canaveral even.

Remember we had not slept in many hours and we were all very tired. We went on a tour of the Wonder since it was our first time on this ship. The smaller ships are a lot different than the bigger ones, that's for sure. The tour didn't take long. Our first stop was the teen club. (Yeah, I went in Vibe first thing with tears still rolling out of my eyes) This would have been Christian's hang out spot had he come with us. I think he would have liked it, but nowhere near as much as he liked the one on The Dream. It's compeletly different. This one reminds me more of a kids bedroom.

Next we went to check out the little kids club area. We did a few things in here during the trip, but I never let them go alone.

Peek a Boo crazy daddy

The Oceaneer clubs were a lot different than the newer ships too.

Just in case of Pirate's...

I liked this part a lot. It was really cute.

Then we went to Edge....this would be Nikki's hang out.

I personally liked this Edge better than the Dream's. Nikki never did anything here, and she's still mad at me for not letting her go.

Check out that Mickey carpet. L O V E it!

More coming tonight, I promise. I just have to take my mom her Hello Kitty birthday cake real quick and her roses. They were out at a concert all day and just got home. :goodvibes

After looking around the kids clubs for a bit we came back to the room. We were right across from the laundry room. I never do laundry on vaca, but I took a look inside anyway.

Bye bye Florida....see you in 5 days.

Almost fell asleep sitting down...

Woo hoo! Never been there.

Where we're headed...

Pretty sunset, is that the FL keys?

Going down...

Almost gone...

By the way, our goodies came!!! This is what you get on your second Disney cruise!

To avoid falling asleep we went @ the ship some more.

Studio Sea

This looks like a smaller version of the shopping areas on the bigger ships

Love this area

Ice Cream time!!!

I have more pics from earlier in the day (from my phone). They are in another album but I will backtrack and add those too. We managed to stay awake for dinner. We start in the best of all- Animator's Palate!!! No one told me this was a CHARACTER meal though! Surprise, surprise!

Our asst waiter brought these to Caison every night. They were amazing. The staff...can't say enough good things about everyone.

Okay...there's the rest of tonight's update. I'm proud of myself for doing two updates in one night!

Oh, and here is the birthday cake Nikki picked out for my mom.

She loved it, and I have to say. It was yummy.

Happy Birthday mommy! XOXO

Looking forward to more Wonder report. Our first cruise will be next January, just DS and myself.

We had managed to stay awake and make it through to dinner. Shortly after we returned to our stateroom and were knocked out. We went to sleep early, so we woke up before daylight that next morning. I think we may have been the first people up.

It was still dark out

It was a little eerie actually

We took a few pictures while we waited for breakfast to start

It would be a while before we could get hot food, but the little place with fruit and cereal was about to open...

The sun was about to wake up...the flash made it look bright here.

We didn't have many plans for today. It was a sea day, so we figured we'd try out a little bit of food at each restaurant. We had some fruit and a croissant at "Goofy's Galley," and some coffee from the machines on deck. As soon as Beach Blanket opened we went in there for a buffet style breakfast. The ham was really good, and they made omelets to order. (Very good ones)

On the way to our next food stop!

Still quiet @ the Wonder

So tiny compared to the Dream and Fantasy

Next up was Triton's. Sidney had his eggs Benedict and the kids had this peanut butter and jelly pancake that looked awful, but tasted great! Triton's was pretty good. Finally we sampled Parrot Cay. I think this may have been the best place to eat! I love fresh fruit and nuts and they had plenty of it! I wish I would have had more room, but we were all stuffed from sampling at each place.

I took a bunch of food pictures but I have no idea where they are. They're not on the disc I'm using for my trip report. I will add them later if I find them.

By now the ship was coming to life....the sun was out. People were starting to hit the pools.

We were out and about enjoying our early morning...

One of my favorite pictures from the trip...

It was still like we had the boat to ourselves up here!

We found this beautiful lady hanging out all by herself!

Cheese! (Minnie Mouse is his girlfriend by the way)

Now we were all stuffed, and excited to have had a special moment with Minnie. We were ready to explore and find fun things to do on our sea day! ::MinnieMo

Absolutely...clapping hands, jumping up and down with glee at your pictures. :dance3::dance3:

Waking up early in the morning, enjoying the ship :cloud9: Ahhhh.

Can't wait for more! :cool1: :lovestruc

Absolutely...clapping hands, jumping up and down with glee at your pictures. :dance3::dance3:

Waking up early in the morning, enjoying the ship :cloud9: Ahhhh.

Can't wait for more! :cool1: :lovestruc

We are not early morning people normally, but this was truly a great experience! I will be doing it a few mornings while we're at Disney in May!

When I last left off we had met Minnie! There's nothing like being in the open Atlantic with an adorable mouse by your side. I just loved her outfit too. After our meeting and stroll along the top outside deck we went back in to explore some more. Where to?

We didn't have many plans for today...

We always catch up on our Disney movies at sea, but I can't remember if we saw one today or not. I do remember us seeing both WRECK IT RALPH and FRANKENWEENIE for the first time on this cruise!

This theater is just as big as the new ships. At least it feels that way to me.

Today's schedule...and now that I see it, no, we did not watch a movie on this day.

We had a run in with a duck though!

They had a lot of these old framed pictures on the ship. I love this stuff!

The bathrooms on the older ships are a LOT different than on the newer ones.

We decided to go to the Mickey drawing class being held at Animator's Palate. This was the one for the whole family. They had one for adults only too for those traveling without kids.

My Minnie

Here are some decked out cases by the shops. Aren't they cute?

One of the two stores on the way to WDT.

We didn't watch The Golden Mickey's again. We had just seen it on the Dream a couple of months prior. The show is fantastic though!

I'm going to dig up my notes so I can add a little more detail and not put ya'll to sleep. Until then....

Love your reports! We just got off the Wonder 2 weeks (our first Disney cruise) and I'm SOOO reliving the trip thru your pics. We took a bazillion but it's always nice to see it thru another lens.

We had an amazing time! Who wouldn't?!

We booked another for next April...a balcony across from the laundry room. Mind sharing your cabin number?

Can't wait to read more!

Oh and is it next April yet? :)

Love your reports! We just got off the Wonder 2 weeks (our first Disney cruise) and I'm SOOO reliving the trip thru your pics. We took a bazillion but it's always nice to see it thru another lens.

We had an amazing time! Who wouldn't?! Wasn't it wonderful? What was your favorite port? What did you like best about the ship?

We booked another for next April...a balcony across from the laundry room. Mind sharing your cabin number? I thought it would be noisy but it wasn't. You guys didn't want to try a new ship? We want to sail on all four before the end of next year. Hoping to see some nice low rates this fall when all four ships return to FL.

I will on FB. Just PM me. ;) https://www.facebook.com/tcaisonmoorer?ref=tn_tnmn

Can't wait to read more!

Oh and is it next April yet? :)

Don't rush it just yet. I hope to get my third sailing in before the end of the year. Sure don't wanna skip it. :lmao:

How full were ya'll after 4 breakfasts??? Talk about the breakfast of champions... We may have to try this!:thumbsup2

How full were ya'll after 4 breakfasts??? Talk about the breakfast of champions... We may have to try this!:thumbsup2

Well, at the last meal I had a hand full of nuts and dried cranberries. :lmao: I was stuffed before we got there. It was fun to do but one day was more than enough.

Which ship are you going on? We're hoping to go on the Fantasy and th Magic before the end of 2014.

We'll be on the Wonder next January. We'll be on one of the ships in 2015 for our oldest DD's graduation just not sure which. I'm reading everything I can trying to decide. :hyper:

Our dogs went missing today. We have been searching everywhere and so far no sign of them. Please say a little prayer for their safety as the night falls upon us. I don't know how I will handle this if they don't return or if they're not found soon. My kids hearts' are breaking.

OMG....I'm praying...we lost our yellow lab last year (he passed). I'm praying that you find them.....are they micro chipped? Have a collar with your phone #?

Oh please, I hope you find them. I'm sure they will be found. I'm sure! You will be getting a call sooon!

Ya'll please keep praying for the doggies. No sign of them and we've been searching for two days now. (No sleep, but I'm seriously about to crash standing up) Bentley is about to go nuts without them around. (Our collie mix) We searched the pounds, followed every lead...this is a nightmare. I'm lost without our fur babies. :worried:

Ya'll please keep praying for the doggies. No sign of them and we've been searching for two days now. (No sleep, but I'm seriously about to crash standing up) Bentley is about to go nuts without them around. (Our collie mix) We searched the pounds, followed every lead...this is a nightmare. I'm lost without our fur babies. :worried:

I am so sorry. :( I hope they come home soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter