oyster crackers

sandee

Mouseketeer
I had oyster crackers at a party recently that had what tasted like ranch dressing on them. Someone was suppose to get me the recipe but left without leaving it. Could someone tell me how to make these tasty crackers? Thanks

RECIPE: Hidden Valley® Oyster Crackers
--------------------------------------

INGREDIENTS

1 box/16 oz.
Oyster crackers

1/4 cup
Vegetable Oil

1 packet/1 oz.
Hidden Valley&reg Original Ranch® seasoning & salad dressing
mix

PREPARATION

Place crackers in a gallon size Glad-Lock® Zipper™ storage bag. Pour
oil over crackers; seal bag and toss to coat. Add seasoning & salad
dressing mix; seal bag and toss again until coated. Bake on ungreased
baking sheet at 250°F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.

Makes 8 cups.

Wow! you guys are fast!!! Thanks Pumba....it's not the 1st time you've saved this non-baking, kitchen avoiding soul from the fire with a quick recipe. (I do love anything to do with Disney so I guess I'm not all bad..lol!) p.s. any QUICK and EASY ideas for my turn to do refreshments after church in two weeks? Just finger foods and the easier the better. I will do the oyster crackers for one thing. Now I need two easy sweets and one more easy non sweet. Next year I'm volunteering paper cups and napkins!!

My DS always called these "green crackers" when he was little. They are really tasty. Glad you reminded me. I haven't made them in ages.

crackers and put a slice of cheese on them.......a fruit tray or a veggie tray with a dip is nice and TALK ABOUT easy.....I love that word......cut up celery....carrots.....mushrooms...cauliflower....and brocolli.....put some already made dip in the center....or cut out a green pepper with a v shaped knife....and put the dip in that.....wow .....what a presentation and people will wow at it......LOL....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter