Pack and play in the room?

El Nebuloso

Mouseketeer
Hello All,

My wife and I will be doing a split stay (BCV / GF) in a couple of weeks and it's going to be a family thing which includes a ten month old. I don't recall off the top of my head, is there a pack and play in the room or should we bring one?

Thanks in advance!

Hello All,

My wife and I will be doing a split stay (BCV / GF) in a couple of weeks and it's going to be a family thing which includes a ten month old. I don't recall off the top of my head, is there a pack and play in the room or should we bring one?

Thanks in advance!
During a recent stay at Disney’s Old Key West resort, there was no pack and play in the closet. When we called housekeeping to ask for one they said that all the pack and plays had been removed since COVID. But they did bring us a white metal crib. You should contact the resort to request a crib.

I thought they stopped keeping pack and plays in the room since COVID, but I hadn't heard that they are not available. I thought you could call and request one. But I don't have kids, so I haven't tried.

I'd recommend if you want the baby to sleep in a PnP, you either bring one or purchase one at a local Target/Walmart when you arrive to use for the trip. You're likely to going deal with 2 resorts and what they might offer for the baby - we had been reading they weren't supplying them when we had a young one last year. Having our own (we purchased a mid-priced one just for the trip) took all concerns away regarding where the baby would sleep over the entire stay, which was also a split stay.

Just spoke to Disney Guest Services for the resort that I will be staying at the of May (using the number that was posted on the front page of the resort info on this forum). I inquired about pack n play as well as bed rails. The cast member said that they had both and they would send them right up to my room. I explained I wasn’t there yet just inquiring if they were available - they said call the front desk or housekeeping from your room and they will send them to your toom

If it is DVC which BCV is they use to have pack and plays in the room if not you can request a crib. The Crib and pack and play are same size mattress. I recall using the mattress from one in the other and if my memory is correct it was the pack and play mattress in the crib But it’s been 13-14 years.

We used them in the past but we always added an extra mattress to them. The Disney pack and plays aren’t usually in the best shape so we brought our own mattress and sheets. This also helped the pack and play seem more familiar to our kid since the sheets would be ones she was familiar with or had a more familiar smell. One time they gave us a crib and that worked well. We didn’t need to use our own mattress then and just used our own blankets for our daughter.

Hello All,

Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter