• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Packing list for Florence

lynnzrae

Mouseketeer
Aside from weather-proof shoes and ponchos are there other items that people suggest we make sure we pack now that it looks like we will have rain/thunderstorms everyday for our trip starting this week? Or strategies?

I'm trying not to get upset about it. I'm trying to look on the bright side that maybe this will help keep crowds down while we are there. I hope it doesn't rain ALL day every day.

Thank you!!

Right now it doesn't look like Florence will affect the parks at all. Of course that could change so continue to watch the forecast. I find the National Hurricane Center is a great source of unsensationalized information. https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/?atlc

thank you. I think the weather forecast had me jumping to conclusions and I was accounting for the normal rain chances this time of year. I feel a lot better and am very thankful for your post. Thank you.

I've thrown in a deck of cards and Uno - can't hurt to have fun games to play if it's too wet outside one afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter