• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paging all european board members for a meet in July / August in Paris

megaelch

European Outpost
After my trip to WDW last week I am now looking forward to a trip in July / August to Disneyland Paris.
It would be soooo much fun to have a pintrading meeting as well, so please let me know if some of you would be interested to meet there ?? No fixed dates so far... and i am flexible in place and time..
I live in Munich / Germany and all traders are welcome to visit me here and stay with us, too...

So all you dutch, french, UK ( :-)) and german traders.. come on lets go for it....

please reply to : Megaelch@aol.com

Stephan

Hey Vince.... What do you think??? Wanna go to a meet???

Uh Oh Nat!!! :earseek: I don't think you should have asked him that! I wouldn't put it past him to jump on a plane to go to any pin meet.

:tongue: :crazy:

Make sure you ride Phantom Manor and think of me, I will be with you in spirit!!! It's my favorite ride!

Stephan, it was great getting the chance to meet you, just wished I had more time to spend with you. Hopefully next year we will be coming back to europe. Keep your fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter