Pal Mickey (& Friends) Adventures & Fashions

omg, I just heard about the pal mickey discontinue too, yikes, I need to find one now, they'll be gone before we take our trip. bummer:confused:

Did they say why he was being discontinued? Are they going to come up with something new, or was he not selling like they had hoped?

At least he will still work in the parks! But I wonder for how long...

I just read that too, on the All Ears; ARGH!!! I just hope they are leaving the wireless info going and coming up with something new. Maybe Dumbo? just wishful thinking

This just make my little Pal Mickey all the more precious. He has done a lot of traveling, and there are still places he needs to visit. :goodvibes

My Pal Mickey (Chuckie) goes on every trip with me. He has too many stories to tell. Plus I have so many outfits for him to wear!!!!!!

For the Mouse Fest Cruise I even have a life vest for the Safety Drill. :goodvibes

Found this at Pet Smart-----another nekkid bear to add to my pile :lmao:

spider.jpg

I got a really cute Peter Pan costume at Pet Smart while I was in Lansing. This is a size Small (a X-small would have been better). It needs to be modified (hemmed at the belt line and velcro added to close it at the back. I think he is adorable.

Family014.jpg

I also got some new hats at Pet Smart for Nicky & Ginny.

Family015.jpg

We just found one at a second hand store for $1. It's one of those limited edition ones w/ the gold buttons. I heard that Verizon is doing something w/ their phones that is similar to what the My Pal Mickey does. I'm thinking they may leave the technology in place for the Mickey's to use for the phones. I hope so. We won't be going to Disney until the end of 2010, so I'm hoping our new find will be usable still.

thanks for the update!
I found a roll-neck sweater to knit - gotta get moving!:santa:

I am pretty sure I read this somewhere, but maybe someone with more experience with Pal Mickey can tell me if this is true. Do the Build a Bear outfits fit the Pal Mickey? I am looking for a hawaiian theme outfit (we are staying at the Polynesian this year :cheer2: ).

Thanks!

I am pretty sure I read this somewhere, but maybe someone with more experience with Pal Mickey can tell me if this is true. Do the Build a Bear outfits fit the Pal Mickey? I am looking for a hawaiian theme outfit (we are staying at the Polynesian this year :cheer2: ).

Thanks!

It is my experience that BAB outfits are too large for Pal. You'd have to do some sewing to take them in. The baseball caps they sell however DO fit Pal.

Years and years ago my friend found a bear at I think CVS Drug store that was wearing a Hawaiian shirt. But not sure if you would find any now (snow is outside MY door LOL)

But wanted to pipe up and suggest the Party Stores, the big ones with all the theme party stuffed. The ankle/wrist flower bracelets that go with the lei should be sized fairly well for a Pal Mickey lei :thumbsup2 so at least he'd have something to wear for the Polynesian :)

Have fun on your trip!!!!

Vicki? Miles is going over what he took in January (and never wore). Not sure how many outfits he will travel with since he never made it out of the room, actually the poor guy didn't make it out of the DL resort in Sept either. He will be with me because afterall running into you FINALLY without him would be a huge regret on my part. It is only fitting that when I finally SEE you in person that Miles be there. Just make sure you SEE me before the race although at this point he might run both days since I am not looking at a personal best in either race. The snow and low temps are not making it easy for me. So i might throw my pace to the wind and run it with him :thumbsup2 More as I know it regarding Miles and running.

Vicki? Miles is going over what he took in January (and never wore). Not sure how many outfits he will travel with since he never made it out of the room, actually the poor guy didn't make it out of the DL resort in Sept either. He will be with me because afterall running into you FINALLY without him would be a huge regret on my part. It is only fitting that when I finally SEE you in person that Miles be there. Just make sure you SEE me before the race although at this point he might run both days since I am not looking at a personal best in either race. The snow and low temps are not making it easy for me. So i might throw my pace to the wind and run it with him :thumbsup2 More as I know it regarding Miles and running.

Nicky will be coming with me for the same reason. He probably won't make it out of the room much except to meet you and Miles. He has been looking at what clothes to pack. I think he will be bringing his new Peter Pan costume but I have to do some sewing to take it in a little. It is just too darn cute.

I loved the Peter pan outfit! I found out on Oct 31st that Petsmart had had the Disney pet costume. A little too late :confused3 Next year I will be looking earlier :thumbsup2 I think my puppies need to be dressed as Disney Princesses next year :thumbsup2

It is my experience that BAB outfits are too large for Pal. You'd have to do some sewing to take them in. The baseball caps they sell however DO fit Pal.

Thanks for the info!!

(sorry it took sooooooo long for my response, my little one has been sick :sick: ).

Years and years ago my friend found a bear at I think CVS Drug store that was wearing a Hawaiian shirt. But not sure if you would find any now (snow is outside MY door LOL)

But wanted to pipe up and suggest the Party Stores, the big ones with all the theme party stuffed. The ankle/wrist flower bracelets that go with the lei should be sized fairly well for a Pal Mickey lei :thumbsup2 so at least he'd have something to wear for the Polynesian :)

Have fun on your trip!!!!

Thanks to you too for the info!! Again sorry it took so long for my response. You gave me a great idea - to look at other stuffed animals in the stores for Mickey's outfit!!Thanks!!:thumbsup2

I still have 2 months, so that will give me time to look.

Anyone ever dress their Pal Mickey in Hawaiian themed outfit that would like to share a picture with us?

Thanks to you too for the info!! Again sorry it took so long for my response. You gave me a great idea - to look at other stuffed animals in the stores for Mickey's outfit!!Thanks!!:thumbsup2

I still have 2 months, so that will give me time to look.

Anyone ever dress their Pal Mickey in Hawaiian themed outfit that would like to share a picture with us?
These are my pictures. Mickey is wearing the same shirt here that stitch has on below.
DSC07277-1.jpg

Stitch has a wrist/hair lei for that I found at a party store on his waist. Mickey's shirt is a bit too big, as it is for a 12-16 inch bear
DSC09014.jpg

This is Quiltymom's Pal Mickey in Hawaiian gear. I pulled the picture from this thread.
DSCF3786.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter