Panoramic Rooms

Vanessa L.

Earning My Ears
Hello,

Has anyone stayed in the new panoramic oceanview rooms on Freedom of the Seas. We are sailing in August. It's our first RCL cruise.

Thanks

We were in 1864 on Freedom in March. It was amazing.

I'll try to post pictures tomorrow, but we're in the middle of moving to a house so things are...interesting...lol.

Thanks so much! I'll be in 1852. We can't wait. Good luck with the move.

We were in 1864 on Freedom in March. It was amazing.

I'll try to post pictures tomorrow, but we're in the middle of moving to a house so things are...interesting...lol.

From the one picture I found of 1852 (on cruisecritic...but the problem with the threads about the pano rooms is that people always start talking about DIFFERENT rooms than is in the subject line!) it seems like it's a more normal pano room than 1864. So I hesitate showing pictures of it, since it seems so different.

cruiselinerooms.com has a few

This is one I took of the panoramic rooms on Navigator from the top deck of Freedom

Attachments

• DSCF0458.pdf
    118.2 KB · Views: 79
We'll be in one next summer on the Freedom in the Mediterranean (1864) so I'm eager to see pictures and hear more about it!

We'll be in one next summer on the Freedom in the Mediterranean (1864) so I'm eager to see pictures and hear more about it!

1864 seems to be one of the larger panoramic views. I've heard good things about it. I'll be in 1852 which seems to be a regular sized cabin. I'm just a bit hesitant because we had a balcony in the past, but for the amount of time we spent in the room it didn't justify the extra expense. We have 3 months to go and cannot wait.

1864 is a great room. Tons of space, including basically a walk-in closet, and great views.

I'll start a new thread with pictures of it.

I don't want this thread to get confusing for google searches. :)

We're looking at booking the 10 day western Mediterranean on the Freedom and was looking at the Panorama rooms. The only concern I have is that being all the way forward, how much motion do you feel. That would not make my wife happy.

Look at the post of room 1864. I just posted some of the drawbacks of the room. Overall it is a very nice room with enough space to play dodgeball in and if not much more than another room you are looking at, I would recommend it.

We're looking at booking the 10 day western Mediterranean on the Freedom and was looking at the Panorama rooms. The only concern I have is that being all the way forward, how much motion do you feel. That would not make my wife happy.

I can't be in two places at once, so I don't know if the motion we felt was more than elsewhere at the same moment.

People do say there can be more movement. I don't really get seasick, or the feelings I get don't bother me to much of an extent (riding Forbidden Journey at Wizarding World bothers me more) so being forward doesn't get to me. And thinking about it, I'm not sure I've yet been in a midship cabin (just forward and aft), so I really don't know the comparison.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter