• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

pap +dvc+giftcards

Jaxy0408

Earning My Ears
So I have been a dvc member for about two years. This year we decided to buy the premium annual passes. We called dvc member services they tell us they can only accept two gift cards for purchases of pap. They tell us to call ticket services and they will help us out. We call ticket services today and are told they will only accept two gift cards. Now I am looking to buy two annual passes now and two next week with 100$ giftcard s. Oh and the ticket lady told us we will have to wait until we are in Florida to do this transaction. Of course this will be after the pap deal is offer. Does anyone have any ideas? Feeling frustrated!!!
Thanks Jim

We used gift cards to purchase our PAP in January. I had to call the ticket number that MS gave me. It took a long time on the phone, but the girl was awesome and really patient. She wrote down all the numbers, put me on hold and than punched them all in. I would call back and ask to speak to a supervisor. I wish I had her name! If I find it, I will let you know.

The other trick I learned is that if you take the gift cards into a Disney store, they will combine them for you. Can be a lot simpler than paying with a ton of them. :)

I recently opened a Disney Vacation Account, plugged in all my $50 Disney gift cards, and used it to purchase 2 PAP through MS in 1 single transaction.

I went to my local Disney store and was told by everyone including the store manager that it cannot be done (combine gift cards). How were you able to convince them otherwise?

Was there a max amount you can plug in?
I assume it's unlimited, or at least a high limit. I think there's a max of $3,000 you can put in via credit cards each day.

It's meant to be for people saving towards their Disney vacations. I loaded about 2k into it with $50 Disney GC and purchased my PAP. Took me a hour or so spread over 3 days to get all the numbers in. I'm still putting GC into it, as I buy them, to pay for the dining plan.

They are also running a special for 2014. If you have the account open for 120 days, they give you $20 for every $1000. Not sure if it's every $1000 you put in or take out.

I assume it's unlimited, or at least a high limit. I think there's a max of $3,000 you can put in via credit cards each day. It's meant to be for people saving towards their Disney vacations. I loaded about 2k into it with $50 Disney GC and purchased my PAP. Took me a hour or so spread over 3 days to get all the numbers in. I'm still putting GC into it, as I buy them, to pay for the dining plan. They are also running a special for 2014. If you have the account open for 120 days, they give you $20 for every $1000. Not sure if it's every $1000 you put in or take out.

Thank you very much for the information. I truly appreciate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter