• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parade times

talie95

Mouseketeer
Hi there. We are going to DL and CA next month and were wondering if anyone knew how long the parades are (Block Party Bash and the one at DL-I can't remember what it's called). Also, at DL I know that the parade route goes from Small World area down through Main Street. Which area does it start?(Small World or MS?) TIA!!

I'm not 100% sure on this but i think the parade might change with the end of the 50th anniversary celebration. I could be completely wrong. If not, we just saw the DL parade and it was i dunno, 15 minutes or so. The afternoon parade started at IASW and the evening parade started on MS. Have a great trip! I wish I was going!

block party bash starts at 5:15 pm daily at california adventure, only for this year i believe.

On days where they're showing Parade of Dreams twice (that's the DL one) the 3:15 starts at IASW and the 7 pm one starts in Town Square. If they're only showing one then it starts at IASW.

laui said:
block party bash starts at 5:15 pm daily at california adventure, only for this year i believe.
I know the times they start, I was wondering about how long they are. We will be going during the week so there is only one showing of each show. 5:15 block party bash and 7:00 parade of dreams.

talie95 said:
I know the times they start, I was wondering about how long they are. We will be going during the week so there is only one showing of each show. 5:15 block party bash and 7:00 parade of dreams.

sorry.

it's about 20 minutes or so long. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter