Paradiso 37

thumbelina115

Mouseketeer
I'd love to go here on my September trip but there's no "make a reservation" button.
Is it not open yet? Or does it not take reservations? (or something else that I have not thought of?)

We were there in December and enjoyed it. We stayed at Old Key West and took the boat to DTD. Paradiso 37 was at the top of the boat ramp. They boast really cold beer but I'm not a beer drinker. My husband and son enjoyed theirs. The food was pretty decent. It was a little noisy inside. They had live music near the bar. Don't know if they take reservations because we just walked up to the podium and got a table.

You can call them directly, or use www.opentable.com

Some of the restaurants that are not operated by Disney require alternate methods of making reservations. You may also be able to make reservations through Disney if you call.

My family and I loved Paradiso! Specially the burgers, I haven't found anything close to it around Disney. At night is very lively, and the outdoor deck has a very nice view of the lake. We went 3 times for dinner in a span of 6 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter