Parasailing attire

ladypoo

DIS Veteran
We are getting closer and closer to sail date. I dont think I have come upon this subject. Do you wear a swimsuit with coverup to go parasailing or regular shorts and shirt? Just curious.

I think alot depends on whether its formal or semi formal night...
Oh parasailing!!!
Sorry wrong thread :)
Cheers,
Grumbo

I believe I read on a thread that you will not touch water on the Parasail. You are launched and land on the boat itself. However, you can asked to be dunked if you wish to. If you do a search on Parasail under this Forum there is good bit on info.

This post just reminded me of a sign we saw at the clothing optional, Orient Beach a couple of years ago. It said "Swim Suits Must Be Worn While Parasailing." Can you imigine how uncomfortable Necked Parasailing could be?

Captain Verandah told me that he was going to wear Depends when he and Angelina (his DD) go on Friday. Now maybe that's not such a bad idea!!!!

Rae

Originally posted by Grumbo
I think alot depends on whether its formal or semi formal night...
Oh parasailing!!!
Sorry wrong thread :)
Cheers,
Grumbo

LOL - glad to see someone step up the the plate while BD was vacationing.

Thanks everyone... Sorry for the delay. My computer is in the shop and am having to use a friends.

Swimsuit for sure!!! We had 12 on our boat, and we all were dunked, without even asking. One lady was dunked up to her chest, she was a riot and loved it!!!

We had such a BLAST parasailing. I would do it again in a second. It was so peaceful and quiet up above the water.

Make sure you have someone on the boat get photos for you, they will be priceless!!!!

It was so peaceful and quiet up above the water.

Congratulations Andy! Now you know what it's like to be Jewish...

Do you wear a swimsuit with coverup to go parasailing or regular shorts and shirt?

Just think, ladypoo, if Richard Dana had gone parasailing he might have written Two Years Before The Mist...

Originally posted by ladypoo
Do you wear a swimsuit with coverup to go parasailing or regular shorts and shirt? Just curious.

If you really want to make a 'splash', try wearing one of the blow up SUMO Wrestling outfits. Just a thought!!

GG

Originally posted by h5ty
If you really want to make a 'splash', try wearing one of the blow up SUMO Wrestling outfits. Just a thought!!

GG

Hysterical!
I must be perverted because I actually like watching Sumo wrestlers. Great for our diets too!

Rae

I plan on parasailing and wearing shorts. I think the women have to wear thongs, or some sort of string bikini. those are the rules hopfully.:jester:

I think Buckaroo's Dad would have to be the one to okay the swimwear - since he is our Official Marine Life Spotter. (And by the way, I am a fat chick without any hangups about it but I'd never be caught DEAD in some of the outfits I've seen!)

So be careful what you wish for - you might someday get it!

Rae

I am a fat chick without any hangups

Sounds good Rae. Ok, c'mon, time to play strip spin-the-bottle with a compass. Here, you sit at due North...

Originally posted by Verandah Man
Swimsuit for sure!!! We had 12 on our boat, and we all were dunked, without even asking. One lady was dunked up to her chest, she was a riot and loved it!!!

We had such a BLAST parasailing. I would do it again in a second. It was so peaceful and quiet up above the water.

Make sure you have someone on the boat get photos for you, they will be priceless!!!!

Hey Andy! Do you think it was worth the price? I really wanna try this but i'ma skart of them there heights.....:rolleyes: My son wpuld like to go in tandem with me but he is not at the min weight yet, was that min weight only to go alone?

Hey sdoane.

Rae won't be playing long if she's wearing that thong.

I think Rae is always "playing" no matter what she might or might not be wearing... lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter